lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: 3-D Space Battles!!! yes!!
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2005, 04:03 PM   #1
Nairb Notneb
Forumite

3-D Space Battles!!! yes!!

What else can I say but thank you!!! Then one down side to this RTS is that evidently there will only be two major civ's. But evidently the effort has been put into the 3-D graphics and then hopefully into the game itself.

Let the early speculation begin.

From our friend DMUK, he has stated that there is Space and ground features in this game. What else do we know besides the near November release date? I suppose that by making a great game based on this time frame, they can always go back and create other RTS games with the same engine in other time periods, prequels, etc., and sell more games and make more money. Good idea I guess. Why put all of your eggs in one game.

Go big or go home.
Nairb Notneb is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Galactic Discussion > 3-D Space Battles!!! yes!!