Pointless list of random questions
Is there anyone who doesn't hate long lists of personal questions? Well, too bad, because here's another one:
1. Real name (if you're concerned about privacy, you can just put your first name, or something else.):
2. Date of birth:
3. Date of death:
4. Gender: (I put "gender" so no one could make any of those immature, worn-out "Sex: Yes please" jokes)
5. First Lucasarts game you played all the way through (without cheating):
6. When you're playing a video game in which you can choose which character to play, do you usually choose the character that you consider the most attractive member of whichever gender you're attracted to? (You don't have to cite examples.)
7. Which would you prefer, being devoured alive by wild jackals, or being forced to read all of Kevin J. Anderson's Star Wars novels over and over for the rest of eternity?
8. Name a movie that you've really liked despite almost everyone else you know not liking it:
9. All of these lists always ask you to talk about your most embarassing moment; What was your least embarassing moment?
10. Alright, now what was your most embarassing moment? (Don't tell me you didn't see this coming.)
11. Hypothetical situation: You visit Mojo one morning and find out two things: One; that they're making a live-action movie based on the Secret of Monkey Island, and two; that it's being directed by Joel Schumacher. Who do you run to for comfort?
12. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? And would you use it for good, or for awesome?
13. Do you think answering this question will bring you bad luck? If so, you may answer it at the beginning of your answer for question 14.
14. What do you think of question 13?
15. If a book were to be written about your life in the year 2004, what past-tense verb do you think would appear the most often in it?
16. Have you met anyone who has worked on any Lucasarts game? If so, who? And do you wish to share any stories about the meeting? And if not, which (current or past) Lucasarts employee(s) would you most like to meet?
17. Which Homestarrunner character would you say you have the most in common with?
18. Who is the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?
19. Are you tired of these questions yet?
20. How about now?
"So Brak, is that Polish? Or... no I suppose it wouldn't be."
--Mike Nelson- MST3K: the Movie