lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Problem w/Nick the lawyer guy
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-16-2005, 09:42 AM   #1
ReaperMongoose
Lurker

Question Problem w/Nick the lawyer guy

I feel really stupid for haing to post on a forum to help answer this question, but I'd rather not spend any more time on this probem than I need to. In Year 2, getting to the conversation in the high rollers lounge w/Nick, I can't get him to leave the table and let me grab his cig case. Seeing as how I didnt read the walkthrough before playing the game, when I got to the conversation about who I thought the best lawyer was, I simply insulted the hell out of him. Now, whenever I say "Virago, I REALLY need a lawyer." He aks the standard "What is it this time?" and then follows up with a comment thats something like "Let me guess. You want a lawyer for the status, am I right? The same reason...blah blah blah." and then returns to whatever it is that weirdo does. Long story short, I can't get at his key. If someone could tell me how I could butter him up or an alternate route I could take, that would be wonderful and I would love to hear it.

</CRAP>
ReaperMongoose is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > General Forums > Glottis' Garage > Problem w/Nick the lawyer guy