lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Alternate Star Wars - Vuana 20 Year War (Part1, Thaldoria Siege)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-18-2005, 12:55 PM   #121
ApologeticII
Rookie

Ap looked around the bunker and thought, It's better than my bunk on the ship..., Then he remembered, The Ship! He wondered how the fight was going, he thought of the ship he saw, how the defenses would hold. "My blaster didn't even fair very well with Vuannian armor." He had to make a descent flesh shot to even make a kill, which was not too bad of a problem, since he was a very good shot. I hope they're ok...

Meanwhile...

The baombardment of the Vuannian ship was not a big success, definately causing dammage, but being held off. The ships began to go offensive, they went to the side of the blasts and did a counter attack.
ApologeticII is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-18-2005, 05:12 PM   #122
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Griff went straight down to the sleeping quartes, he found a small room with a dresser and a bed. Griff took of his armour and put it inside the dresser, and his rifle as well, but he always kept his pistol at his hip, Griff then walked up to the control room to check on things.
"so, anyone try and come for us yet?" Griff asked anyone who was there.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-18-2005, 05:59 PM   #123
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Sonny approached Joth
"Sir, I'd like to volunteer for first shift of keeping guard in the control room"

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-19-2005, 05:49 AM   #124
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Ziltro yawned underneath his helmet. "A nice little nap will suit best for me." he said to another soldier next to him. He waited for any instruction from his higher ranked comrades.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2005, 04:42 AM   #125
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"no not yet." one man said " you can watch for yourself if you want."
"hah, nah i'm good thanks." Griff turned and walked out to one of the lounges, he sat down in a comfy looking chiar, just resting himself, his entire body ached.

after a while Griff got bored and went over to one of the Dejarik tables to see what the comotion was, appreantly someone was undeafeted in 10 games, Griff offered to play, he sat down and the reset the map, and the game commenced.

Old 01-25-2005, 02:13 PM   #126
ApologeticII
Rookie

Ap sat at his bunk, he thought about the events that were comming to pass. He held his rifle in his hands, and set it down. He laid back, and slept.
ApologeticII is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-26-2005, 05:14 AM   #127
Curt-Man
Swoop?

After winning three consecutive games against this so called 'Champion' Griff said.
"i think ive humiliated you enough, i'm tired, see ya" Griff got up and left and went down to where his bunk was on the lowest level.

Old 01-27-2005, 05:43 PM   #128
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
Joth'loel agreed to let Sonny take the first shift in the control room, but unitl it was time for everyone to sleep the control room was watched by several of the base's own soldiers who knew the controls.

In the mean time Joth'loel thought he'd have a talk with Ap. Where are you from? Why are you here? these were some of the questions Joth'loel was wondering and hoped Ap would be able to explain.

It was not long before the control room could see Vuanna moving around up above. First they cleared their dead and then there was alot of coming and going of various soldiers. They moved freely and comfortably, many of them not even carrying weapons, it seemed they had taken over the base. The Vuanna also knew of the bunker and kept watch on it but made no attempt to open it, perhaps they knew they couldn't.

Meanwhile in the stars and sky above the fighting continued and became more intense. The Mandalorian Fleet had now assembled and was battling the Vuanna fleet. The Mandalorians sent ships to Thaldoria to counter the Vuana landing parties since there was not enough resistance on Thaldoria.

On Thaldoria the Vuanna had seized several Mandalorian bases and were using them as their own bases and plundering all the supplies. They took many prisnors who they tortured to find out as much as they could about thier enemies as a race.

The fighting continued with no sign of either side letting up any time soon.

Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-28-2005, 07:36 PM   #129
Mandalorian54
Journeyman Protector

Current Game: FFT (PS1 Version)
================================
*****To Be Continued*****
================================

Mandalorian54 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Alternate Star Wars - Vuana 20 Year War (Part1, Thaldoria Siege)