lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Force-Temple Clan Recruiting!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-03-2005, 12:30 PM   #1
deloused
Rookie

Force-Temple Clan Recruiting!

Before I go any further, I would like to point out that I am NOT plugging my site, but the clan affiliated with it.

Force-Temple has decided to have a clan of its own! We are going to focus primarily on Republic Commando, and we WILL have a game server as soon as the dedicated server program is released (I have already put a deposit in on it :P). To join, you must first register at the Force-Temple forums, here here[/url]. After this, navigate down to the clan section (you can't miss it.), and make a post about joining. As the game isn't out yet, we will take on pretty much anyone, as long as you are actually going to buy the game.

Again, I would like to stress the point that we are NOT trying to plug force-temple forums on this site, but merely to recruit for the clan.

Edit: I forgot to say that you can contact us on IRC, in #force-temple on irc.quakenet.org

Last edited by deloused; 02-03-2005 at 01:02 PM.
deloused is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RepublicCommando.Net > General Discussion > Squad Recruitment > Force-Temple Clan Recruiting!