lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Wtf! No Cursor!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-05-2005, 10:10 AM   #1
masterchief2491
Rookie

Exclamation Wtf! No Cursor!

I cannot see the kotr cursor! my suspisions are that the cursor icon files have become corrupt due to the number of customizaation software i have. can someone plz send me a zip file with a dll file containg all the cursor icon files!

ty

(Please PM me!)

Edit tk102: Thou shalt not post thy email

Last edited by tk102; 02-06-2005 at 11:35 AM.
masterchief2491 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-08-2005, 10:18 AM   #2
Darth Smaug
Veteran

you can edit the cursor with a handy program...you can edit it in the game and change it's colors...i don't have that mod anymore but i shall search it for you and send it to you

I'm floating, and something's reaching out.
Darth Smaug is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-08-2005, 01:36 PM   #3
masterchief2491
Rookie

thanx

im also hopping to make it applicable in Windows XP opperating system with a new program i just bought. so look forward to me posting an xp cursor set with the kotor cursors without the dumb white lines around it that are in all the other sets I could find.

"I have never seased to be in the service of my God," Teal'c former First Prime of Apophis and member of the SG-1 team, "I knew he would only be reborn more powerful than ever before."
masterchief2491 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > The Work Bench > Wtf! No Cursor!