lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Need some modinfg help
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-12-2005, 05:30 AM   #1
Darth n00b
Rookie

Need some modinfg help

I have NEVER moded before and now I tought I would try it out.
I am planing to upgrade the Empire, give them bether secundary wepons, give the Republic Jet Troper a E-11, and make them have some shot marks so you see that they have been in the war for some time.

But I don't have a clue about how I should do it, or what program I should use. Is there any mod FAQs?

And one more thing, I have downloaded a Dark Trooper mod that gave it a E-11 and fast loading on the jet pack (am planing to get it a bit slower), but when I loaded it on my computer got every Dark Trooper a E-11, is there a way to do it so just I have the mods?

And are the mods visibule on Online playing?

Thanks for all help in advance...
Darth n00b is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Modding & Editing > Need some modinfg help