lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Defensive setting?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-14-2005, 11:25 PM   #1
Baltazar325
Lurker

Defensive setting?

In the book it says you can set party members to defense. however, it doesnt appear anywhere. All I have is ranged, stationary, jedi support, greadier and aggressive. My party members like to run across the map to attack stuff that hasent attacked us yet and it's getting me killed. What am I missing?
Baltazar325 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2005, 06:51 AM   #2
Darth333
Administraterror

The devs sadi that defense setting has been cut from the final release of the game.
Darth333 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2005, 07:02 AM   #3
Leviathan

It's a pity... This defense setting looked great and I wonder whether it exists a mean to restore this function.
I hope that Obsidian's developers shall reconsider their decision by re-integrating this function in the next SW : KotOR II's patch...
Leviathan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2005, 08:13 AM   #4
Baltazar325
Lurker

Well, is there a way to keep party members from running off wild and attacking stuff? This is very annoying becasue the AI in the game is a little stupid.
Baltazar325 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2005, 09:23 AM   #5
Leviathan

There's no "durable" solution for the moment.
But you can keep them quiet by removing all their actions in the actions of combat's file. It's tiresome and not very effective but I found only this means.
Or you can simply achieve your missions alone, without any party members... (It's not very recommanded ! )
Leviathan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > The Work Bench > Defensive setting?