lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Problem with Layers during couple of the maps
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-11-2005, 11:44 AM   #1
JurneeOne
Lurker

Problem with Layers during couple of the maps

Hey

I've noticed some Major errors on about 4 of my maps both Kashykk, the Naboo map in the city & yavin temple map.

The problem is i can see the layer of water right thru the other layers (buildings, trees you name it).
Picture it as a huge blue screen blocking my whole view. Anybody else have this problem, its really annoying please help.

Last edited by JurneeOne; 03-11-2005 at 11:54 AM.
JurneeOne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-31-2005, 05:11 AM   #2
timmyracer
Rookie

Smile

I have exactly the same problem. The only way i can get rid of the massive pond on the side of my players head,is to look down, nd that gets you nowere!
sry i dint reply wiv a solution, i jst wanted to say ur not alone
timmyracer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-31-2005, 05:54 AM   #3
JurneeOne
Lurker

thanks for the reply

How frustrating is it, i hope they address it in a new patch or something. I got the patch with the Jabba map and it didnt fix the problem.
JurneeOne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-31-2005, 02:31 PM   #4
timmyracer
Rookie

Yea , i downloaded that patch aswell , i hoped it wud stop it, bt i still got water on the side uv my head and it does it with fog aswell its soooo annoyin.
i hope they do bring a patch out for it soon , now i no its nt my computer actin wierd and its the game itself , they should address the issue.
i cant get past that map in the historical campaign cos of it.
does it happen on every map with water wiv u ?? cos i cant go near water on any map at all
timmyracer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Bug Reports/Requests/Game Feedback > Problem with Layers during couple of the maps