lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I Hate Them! I Want Sam&max Fp^^check Out My Page=)
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2005, 09:35 AM   #1
Hitman006xp
Lurker

I Hate Them! I Want Sam&max FP^^check Out My Page=)

Hi there

I REALLY HATE LUCAS ARTS!
There was a time I loved them...but i dosen't really know when that was. Their freaky STARWARSHYPE really SUCKs... and I REALLY HATE YODAS HELP DESK^^

I'm a huge fan of Sam and Max... I played Hit The Road many times and it still rocks=) I felt like i would die when these bastards canncelled Freelance Police. It is one of those games i would buy original I still want this game...

I'm not sure when Lec license on Sam&Max expires... but i think in May or when? I really hope we'll get some positiv news soon=)

a few days after the cancellation I made my save-samandmax HP in german... a few months ago i translated it in english and added a forum:

Here's the Pagelink:
http://www.save-samandmax.de.vu/
and here's the forumlink:
http://hitman006xp.hi.funpic.de/save-samandmax/

Would be cool to see some of you over there till now i've 19 Members and already over 1000 visitors

On the Page i collected all Stuff about Sam & Max Freelance Police... Images,Artworks and the Trailer. In the forum I've many other S&M artworks and a PW-Saved Memberzone with extra downloads I just say: I REALLY LOVE THE TV EPISODES of Freelance Police^^

Dose anyone know when Lec license on S&M exactly expires?
I think TellTaleGames and BadBrainEntertainment are our biggestt hopes=)

MAX LIVES!

Last edited by Hitman006xp; 03-17-2005 at 09:48 AM.
Hitman006xp is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Sam And Max.Net > Sam & Max Discussion > Mainstream > I Hate Them! I Want Sam&max Fp^^check Out My Page=)