lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: New Replacer Tool by Taina
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2005, 01:36 AM   #1
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Current Game: Star Wars The Old Republic
Veteran Modder 
New Replacer Tool by Taina

Edit tk102: Taina's Replacer tool direct download link from PCGM database

Ok so this tool was released the other day & I'm curious who has used this tool yet. Or for that matter who here has taken notice of this.

As the thought has just come to me would this make it possible to import Droid body meshes onto the top of human body meshes such as the sith apprentice model. This one came to mind as it has a head & body combined.

Also along these lines does anybody think we might be able to use this to split the head meshes from the body mesh to create a new head.

I will admit that this is rather new to me as well as others. That and the readme instructions seem to be unclear for this tool. That may be due to the author seeming to not use english as a first language which may be why it is hard to understand.

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin

Last edited by tk102; 03-28-2007 at 04:44 PM.
Darkkender is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > T3-M4's Astromech Droid Center > New Replacer Tool by Taina