lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: drop ship controls
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-08-2005, 10:01 PM   #1
devine999
Lurker

drop ship controls

I'm new to battlefront and have a question about the republic drop ship. I invert my y axis all the time and with the star fighters and its is fine, but with the drop ship its not? is the drop ship considered a vehicle or star fighter in the controls menu?

I'd like to add though, I bought battlefront about 5 months ago when it came out and had a low spec machine. I played it a few times, but it didnt last with me. I just got a hi spec machine and noticed that there were new maps on the net. I downloaded BIG HOTH and put all specs on full............after all these years hoth now looks great and you feel like you are there. Great work. and to the modders too.

A
devine999 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-09-2005, 02:47 AM   #2
BeBop
Rookie

You mean the Gunship right? For me if I invert the Y axis for starfighters the Gunship's axis in inverted along with the others. Strange that your's is different. Have you tried changing the Vehicle's Y axis? Maybe there is a little glitch in your game that classified the gunship as a Vehicle. Of course since I've never seen this glitch before or heard of it I can't say anything more than a guess.

Tackle Cuddle!
BeBop is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-10-2005, 09:16 AM   #3
devine999
Lurker

thanx, I got it working.
Its in the vehicle controls, not starship controls.
A
devine999 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Technical Help > drop ship controls