Thanks for showing interest in BW6. Here's some more information about BW registration.
A club captain for the event needs to be chosen. He will go to the Ecliptical Realms website and create a new club.
1) Go to www.eclipticalrealms.com
2) Under "Club Area" click on "club management"
3) Create the club
As a clan captain he needs to get the other members of his clan to register (including himself) with the ecliptical realms website. It would be good (but not necessary) if all your clan members to have the clan name included in their username. For example, TAW_Rebel, TAW_ Yohan , etc. This will make it easier for the moderators to distinguish who belongs where.
One thing your clan members need to pay attention to is once they register they need to make sure that their username is affiliated with the clan. In detail they need to do the following:
1) Register with ecliptical realms
2) Receive an email from the website with their password
3) Go back to the website and login
4) On the left column of the page and under "Club Area" click on "Club
Affiliations". A table comes up.
5) Click on "send an application to a club" under Battlefront
6) The list of signed up clubs comes up --> select your clan
7) The captain of the club will then receive the member's
application to join. He approves it and....
8) The name of your clan member appears under the clan roster.
->One more important detail<-
The club captain needs to make sure that his team is NOT ONLY registered with the Ecliptical Realms website BUT ALSO for Battleweek 6. This is done by:
1) Logging in (as the club captain)
2) Clicking on "event search" on the left column under the game services table.
3) Selecting Battleweek 6 and registering the clan for the event.
4) If succesfull the name of the clan will appear here:
In addition to this the club captain needs to make sure that he has red and understood the regulations of Battleweek. These can be found at the messageboards
under the two following threads:
1) Battlefront Points Calculation
2) Posting Battleweek results
For any other questions please repost here or catch me on Xfire (username rebel76)