lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: RC/RotS/LSW theory (UBER SPOILERS, ENTER AT OWN RISK)
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2005, 05:28 PM   #1
Vitani
Lurker

Post RC/RotS/LSW theory (UBER SPOILERS, ENTER AT OWN RISK)

THIS THREAD BASICALY DEALS WITH THE ENDING OF RepublicCommando, Revenge of the Sith, and Lego StarWars AND HOW THEY ALL TIE INTO EACH OTHER, THEREFORE BEING THAT THIS THREAD WILL BE 100% SPOILERS, CLICK BACK NOW IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS, SINCE IT WILL BE A PAIN TO USE SPOILER TAGS FOR EVERY POST

ok, now that thats covered,
i've been messing around in that new SW lego game lately and beat it the other night, then had a hunch and went back to the last level of RC and beat that again. now, i think that maybe Sev was not attacked/killed by geonosians or seperatists. Instead, i have a feeling that it may of been the "regular" clone trooper that did it. reasons for this being are, ONE: Sev had to of been caught off guard, i doubt geonosians or droids could of done that, AND TWO: there were gun shots heard in the background over sev's comm, and since he would not off been caught off gaurd by droids, it had to off been the clone's blasters.
now, for those of you that have not played the legoSW game and are just looking for RotS info: towards the end of legoSW, Sidious does something over the Republic comm (mind trick i'm guessing) and all the clones proceed to attack Yoda, Chewie, and the rest of the allie wookiees.
now before anyone says "well why wasn't delta squad affected by sidious' 'orders'?" well for one, the commandos were prolly on a different frequency, as their commander also seemed unaffected by sidious, and two, kinda like we were talking about in the thread about their voices, the members in delta squad are different from the "regular" clonetroopers, delta squad has the capability to think for themselves where as the clones have no real free will, hence them being very "weak minded", so either elta squad didn't hear/sence it, or they're just not weakminded enough......... which brings up a wish of mine, that if there IS a RC sequel, they should make delta squad force-sensitive, how cool would that of bene to have the Delta's running around throwing boulders and crap at people and shooting at the same time? lol
Vitani is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RepublicCommando.Net > General Discussion > Reporting for Duty > RC/RotS/LSW theory (UBER SPOILERS, ENTER AT OWN RISK)