lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Clone Troopers for TSL Released
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-28-2005, 11:02 PM   #1
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Current Game: Skyrim, Vector Thrust
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Post [TSL] Clone Troopers for TSL Released

If you are interested, you can get them at...

pcgamemods.com

and

Warped Productions

Hope you get some enjoyment out of these.

And since some people weren't aware, the stormtrooper mod is also up a the same sites...

Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-28-2005, 11:34 PM   #2
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Re: Clone Troopers for TSL Released

Very nice Prime!
Quote:
Originally posted by Prime
And since some people weren't aware, the stormtrooper mod is also up a the same sites...
With 200+ Downloads since you put it up, I would say people are definately aware!

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2005, 12:22 AM   #3
Mav
8-Bit Code Monkey

Current Game: SWTOR
Well I'm off to download my copy, outstanding job Prime

"Women are like sunsets… they’re beautiful, but there will be a different one tomorrow." - Gilder
Mav is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2005, 12:28 AM   #4
Darth Khasei

SWEET!

Really nice work bro.

Only the blind can see.
http://www.sunstarentertainmentinc.com
Darth Khasei is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2005, 12:29 AM   #5
shosey

very cool, excellent job Prime!

Hosey's KotOR Mods [Ebon Hawk Basement] [High Stakes Pazaak] [I am Jedi!] [Skip Endire Spire]
More to come
shosey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2005, 01:18 AM   #6
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Re: Re: Clone Troopers for TSL Released

Quote:
Originally posted by RedHawke
With 200+ Downloads since you put it up, I would say people are definately aware!
I had received a few emails asking when it was coming out.

Old 03-29-2005, 02:29 AM   #7
Colma Adawin
Supreme Jedi Master

EXCELLENT!!!!!

Now my game has all the Essentials!!!

Prime, you've made me the happiest KotOR player.

Thank you.

MattCole

PS, um, does these overright the Republic troopers? i'm worried becoz i didnt see an appearence.2da, and if it doesn't could someone, please do this for me, and also make it compatible with the strom trooper mod, they work so brilliantly together.

In my last statement i said "could someone, please do this for me" becoz Prime has most likely already started on another project and i dont wish to distract him

This is the Jedi Code a Supreme Jedi Master should follow:

There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no death; there is the Force.

Last edited by Colma Adawin; 03-29-2005 at 02:40 AM.
Colma Adawin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2005, 02:45 AM   #8
coloneill
Rookie

like mattcole said, if its not compatible with the stormtrooper mod, can you make the file that is, like you did with the two in K1?

both the mods look great! you truly are the man

http://img121.exs.cx/img121/2181/coloneill32ku.png
Jedi Test = 39%
Changed pic to link. Please find a sig pic that is in line with our sig rules, 500X120 and 80kb max for all combined images, Forum Rules. ~ SWK Staff
coloneill is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2005, 04:36 AM   #9
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Current Game: Star Wars The Old Republic
Veteran Modder 
I've got mine Prime thanks.

However matt and col Oneill, unfortunately this does not have a replacement option available for the appearance files. This would require additional models and 2da edits. Since Prime said he wasn't going to do the republic soldier replacement portion we won't be able to do so. More's the pity that Prime didn't at least give us the stuff to do so and just say do it yourself if you want it.

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Darkkender is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2005, 12:47 PM   #10
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Like I had mentioned before, I decided against including a replacement option since I don't think there is a suitable candidate for replacement. Because of this, I have not taken the time to convert all the files and edit the .2da's and do the required testing. If there is enough of an interest I can convert the files and provide written instructions on how to do a replacement.

But I will not be supporting it, since I don't want to be getting tons of emails asking why every conversion under the sun doesn't work.

Will that make you guys happy?

Old 03-29-2005, 12:55 PM   #11
boinga1
Pimpin' ain't easy

Looks good Prime, very good. Excellent work.
boinga1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-29-2005, 03:07 PM   #12
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally posted by Prime
Like I had mentioned before, I decided against including a replacement option since I don't think there is a suitable candidate for replacement. Because of this, I have not taken the time to convert all the files and edit the .2da's and do the required testing. If there is enough of an interest I can convert the files and provide written instructions on how to do a replacement.

But I will not be supporting it, since I don't want to be getting tons of emails asking why every conversion under the sun doesn't work.

Will that make you guys happy?
[Mr. Burns]Yeesss, Excellent Smithers Prime.[/Mr.Burns]

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Old 04-23-2005, 02:50 PM   #13
loderrr
Lurker

Re: Re: Clone Troopers for TSL Released

Quote:
Originally posted by RedHawke
Very nice Prime!

redhawk i downloaded your ord mandell mod and thought it was great. so i was wondering if you would make a courcent mod, you could use mostly taris mannan and the jedi acadamy.
loderrr is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-23-2005, 03:06 PM   #14
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Veteran Modder 
Re: Re: Re: Clone Troopers for TSL Released

Quote:
Originally posted by loderrr
redhawk i downloaded your ord mandell mod and thought it was great. so i was wondering if you would make a courcent mod, you could use mostly taris mannan and the jedi acadamy.
I realize your new here loderrr however this is considered hijacking somebody elses thread. It might be nice if you read over the Forum Rules to avoid getting people upset at you. Also as another note you have already made this request in our mod request thread if one of the moders such as Redhawke decides to do this they will mention it there.

[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Old 04-23-2005, 03:31 PM   #15
loderrr
Lurker

Re: Re: Re: Re: Clone Troopers for TSL Released

Quote:
Originally posted by Darkkender
I realize your new here loderrr however this is considered hijacking somebody elses thread. It might be nice if you read over the Forum Rules to avoid getting people upset at you. Also as another note you have already made this request in our mod request thread if one of the moders such as Redhawke decides to do this they will mention it there.
im sorry i need to read the rules
loderrr is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-23-2005, 09:34 PM   #16
beel2112
Rookie

I've often wondered what those little things are on the helmets of the clone troopers; are they picking up XM Radio or something?
beel2112 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Clone Troopers for TSL Released