lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: help with maps
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-24-2005, 04:18 PM   #1
YodaFan01
Lurker

Smile help with maps

Well, we i download the maps, i cant play them, exept tibana gas depot, please help me, i post this on troubles, i didnt knew were to get it, wenever i get the maps on addon, nothing happens.

Thanks
YodaFan01 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-24-2005, 08:15 PM   #2
BeBop
Rookie

Well, what do you do? I think we could help you more if you gave us a little more detailed description of what you do to install them. One thing I ran into a couple of times, was that the map folder was extracted into Addon, but inside of another folder, so SWBF didn't read it. I copied it out of the folder and into addon, and it worked.

Tackle Cuddle!
BeBop is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-25-2005, 05:18 PM   #3
YodaFan01
Lurker

fixed

i.ve solved it, my pc wasn't reading the files at all, thank's for ur help, i repeat, im new
YodaFan01 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Modding & Editing > help with maps