lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Gamepad on PC
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2005, 05:28 PM   #1
ironchefmike
Rookie

Gamepad on PC

I purchased the PC version of Psychonauts and just received an XBox controller adapter in the mail. The PC manual doesn't have much on gamepad controls. With a little experimentation, I figured out most everything, but one frustrating thing is hitting the right trigger to get a first-person view from Raz. I can't look around - as soon as I touch the left stick, it switches back to third-person and moves Raz around. Haven't found any sort of control that lets me just look around the environment in first-person view.

Is anyone else able to do this, or do you just go to your mouse and look around that way?

Thanks,
Mike
ironchefmike is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Ford Cruller's Bacon Support > Gamepad on PC