lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Stuck at isolation domes - where's the button?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-07-2005, 10:36 AM   #1
perfectkiss
Lurker

Stuck at isolation domes - where's the button?

WARNING OCD SUFFERERS: MAY POSSIBLY CONTAIN SPOILERS. I got the button from Sasha Nine and had it when I left the cabins. Now I am in the GPC isolation dome it came from and nothing is happening. I am no longer holding the button in my right hand as I was when I left the cabin area. Raz will only say "Something tells me the button I got from Sasha Nine came from here." The map shows me at the "X", so there must be something I have to do here, but I'll be damned if I can figure out what after hours of trying.
perfectkiss is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-07-2005, 11:15 AM   #2
MrFossey

What you want to do is go to your inventory. I'm not sure what version you're playing, but on the PC its the left bracket key. Select the button from there, and you'll exit the inventory screen holding the button. Then just go to the spot and hit 'F' or the "use" button.

Fossey's House of Chicken and Waffles
MrFossey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-07-2005, 11:37 AM   #3
perfectkiss
Lurker

Thank you very much. You've saved my weekend.
perfectkiss is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Ford Cruller's Bacon Support > Stuck at isolation domes - where's the button?