lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I'm at Level 100...but have missing videos...*spoilers*
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-17-2005, 05:58 PM   #1
dzobel
Lurker

Question I'm at Level 100...but have missing videos...*spoilers*

This contains spoilers, so do not read if you haven't finished the game !!!!

Ok, I have a save point at level 100 right before I step into the tent to battle the Butcher, battle Dad, battle the Butcher again and finish the game. As far as I know, this is the last time you can save. I already finished the game, but didn't save after this point. I watched the new video when I got to level 100...very nice (imho, a lot of work for not the greatest payoff...not bad, but not great). However, when I look at the list of all the videos and reels here I still see three videos that are not unlocked yet. Two of them are under "little oly" and one of them is the last one under "thorny towers". I ASSUME that the two under "little oly" are the Butcher cut scene and the Dad cutscene and the last thorny towers is the final cut scene. Am I right, or did I miss something? Also, is it possible to save somewhere so you can view these videos again?

Just curious. Thanks.

~Zobel
dzobel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-18-2005, 01:29 AM   #2
stevedroid
Rookie

Did you use clarivoiance (sp?) on Lily's bracelet after you found it? That's possibly the Thorny Towers scene you're missing. Won't work after you take out Loboto though so you'll have to view it with Bink player or replay the game again.
stevedroid is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Ford Cruller's Bacon Support > I'm at Level 100...but have missing videos...*spoilers*