lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: About ep3
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-19-2005, 07:17 PM   #1
Pontus90
Rookie

About ep3

I remember when i was going to see ep2 be4 that i had no computer or nothing like that so i could not get any spoilers whatso ever, but now when i heard of the ep3 spoilers i was happy , now im not :/ its my own fault actully i saw all the trailers an the pics and i regret that now.....from all those spoilers i got a view of ep3 how,d it would be like, but when i went to see it it was like a dream i didnt think it was for real first since the movie wasnt as great as i thought it would be(the movie was great) tho i got disappointed how Anakin was so easily turned to the dark side and seing all the jedis die <---(knew that already) but when i saw it it was different

Like i said it was good and bad for 2 hours and 20 minutes,but it felt more like one hour. Now it feels like the spoiler ruined the whole movie any one feels the same?
Pontus90 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-19-2005, 07:22 PM   #2
Shok_Tinoktin
Ray's Gun Nut

Location: The good end of Ray's Gun, or the bad end of an AA gun
I didn't really have too many spoilers, but the 2 hours and 20 minutes seemed to go by very quickly for me, too. I think it was just a really fast paced movie. Or it might just be all the excitement associated with a new Star Wars movie. I felt the same way after Attack of the Clones, too.

Yeah, you'd think the Emperor had come back to life or something.
Shok_Tinoktin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-19-2005, 07:34 PM   #3
El Sitherino
The Original.

Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
This was definitely a faster paced movie. It was edited that way. It's an emotional thrill ride. It was great fun and I was pretty spoiled. Anakin didn't exactly turn all that easy, even after he'd sworn allegiance he still had conflict within him. And his descent began in Attack of the Clones with the slaughter of the sand people. But that was a mere drop in the bucket. Once he slaughtered Dooku mercilessly, he took his steps on the dark path. And once you start down that path, it dominates your destiny. In RoTJ, it's only the strength of his son that saved him. Had his son not refused to give into his anger, Anakin would still be lost inside Vader, never to break free.

“This body is not me. I am not caught in this body.
I am life without limit.”
El Sitherino is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-20-2005, 04:07 AM   #4
Andy867
McCan Caoma

I definitely felt that 2 hrs 20 minutes went by fast. The movie could have been another 40 minutes longer with certain scenes and it still wouldnt have been long enough to feel like the length that it was time-wise.

Shut yo face before I punch you in the mouth, break your teeth and call you Snaggle-tooth.
Andy867 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Prequel Trilogy > About ep3