lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Rise of the Federation Discussion Thread
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-03-2005, 06:48 AM   #41
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Pay mind, Curt-Man and wildjedi, that a rancor is heading towards your way. In your recent post, Curt-Man, you just ignored that fact. Also, a Jedi can't feel where a droid is cuz they give no life.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Darth NeoVenom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-03-2005, 07:30 AM   #42
Curt-Man
Swoop?

well if a jedi can move a rock, then they would have to feel it wouldn't they? yoda had to have felt the x-wing bvefore he lefted it out of the swamp, anywho i jumped around where the rancor was.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-03-2005, 03:28 PM   #43
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Droids have no presence in the Force. That's not to say they can't be manipulatd by it.

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-03-2005, 03:56 PM   #44
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Yoda kinda knew Luke's X-wing was there.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi. At last we will have revenge." - Darth Maul
Old 02-03-2005, 05:49 PM   #45
Curt-Man
Swoop?

you guys suck.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-05-2005, 06:49 PM   #46
Jedi Malastar
Rookie

So are we on Coruscant or Tattoine?

Remember the force will be with you...always-Obi Wan
Jedi Malastar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-06-2005, 04:47 AM   #47
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Coruscant...I think I did a mistake and typed Tattoine in one post. I changed it.

Old 05-17-2005, 12:27 PM   #48
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Anybody want to continue this RPG? I would like to. For those that don't want to continue, I'll make it so that their characters stay on Coruscant. I probably gotta scan thru the RPG so I know where we're at.

Old 05-17-2005, 12:39 PM   #49
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
I'll have to do the same, but I don't think I'd mind... so long as you know basically where it's going. If you don't, it'll end up dying again.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-17-2005, 01:43 PM   #50
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

The reason why it stopped was because some people didn't bother posting. The thing with my RPGs is that I try and wait for everyone to participate. You can't continue an RPG with someone missing. I guess next time I should just kill the character. LoL

Old 05-17-2005, 05:50 PM   #51
weiderudare
Veteran

I try to post only when I can post long messages, but I'll try changing that habit

You can't say that civilization isn't in progress, because in every war, they kill you in a new way
weiderudare is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-18-2005, 07:40 AM   #52
Darth NeoVenom
Fallen Jedi Master

Yeah I know what u mean weiderudare, but two sentence are good enough for me in my RPGs. Also, I corrected many things in the RPG, I kept saying Tatooine for some reason, maybe it was because I was watching Episode I at the time. Anyways, I fixed those and I'm half-way done reading the RPG. Once I'm done reading, I'll post. Just remember a Jedi can't feel a droid.

Also, I'm also introducing Super Elite Destroyer Droids, their shields can resist everything, including lightsabers and they have everything a Elite Destroyer Droid has. Don't worry, there are only like 20 of them because they are quite expensive. Here's a hint to destroying them, try to catch them off guard (same thing goes for any Destroyer Droid), but once they see your character...RUN! Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi ran from two regular Destroyer Droids, so obviously our characters can't take them on as well. In Episode II, I think the Destroyer Droids there couldn't even generate shields, so that's why they got beaten rather easily, but all Destroyer Droids in this RPG generate shields.

I'm also changing the type of armor Destroyer Droids have, they have improved armor of course, but it can't resist the Force. Only Elite Destroyer Droids and Super Elite Destroyer Droids have armor that can resist the Force.

Last edited by Darth NeoVenom; 05-18-2005 at 12:20 PM.
Old 05-21-2005, 01:52 PM   #53
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Sounds fun!

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Rise of the Federation Discussion Thread