lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Postlude to Holocaust Part VI: Strangers (Discussion Thread)
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2005, 02:32 PM   #11
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
A couple things you might want to know BD:

* Blade/Shadow tech - being magic-based - doesn't need electricity to work and doesn't use nuclear power. (Electricity is incorporated only inasmuch as organic life forms have electrical impulses from neurons etc. if I remember my biology.) This is technology that evolved in a world that didn't even need to discover steam power since magic power was so much easier to come by.

(Some Shadow tech has elements of electrical/nuclear technology, since it's cribbed from other dimensions, but still most of Guy's stuff would work... some systems might fail but there's always backups.)

* Magic from the Aether (i.e. my universe) isn't the same as magic from Mrear and wouldn't have any abnormal effect on Agamari swords.

Also: That IS alot of cribbing. "Futhork" and runes on blades from Admiral, and the Force "fuzzed out" from me (Kidding mostly but "Futhork" is kinda pushing it. )

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 1. Community > RSRP > Postlude to Holocaust Part VI: Strangers (Discussion Thread)