lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Unique Animation files for models
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2005, 08:36 AM   #1
Daskers

Unique Animation files for models

The other day, I experimented with a modification that makes Hapslash's Count Dooku use a different GLA file. The idea was to make him use Keshires Count Dooku saber stance. I was successful in my mod, as the character used my modified GLA. However, their was a small problem, as the saber was not attached to his hand correctly.

Could anybody suggest a way round this? One that would still allow the model to work in Single Player, if possible (I have a fondness for making my own NPC's)?

Anakin: "Don't worry master. It would take a human sized orange tanned fish with floppy ears and a racially questionable accent to make ME turn to the dark side!"
Obi-Wan: "Where's Jar Jar"
Daskers is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JA Modeling > Unique Animation files for models