lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Postlude to Holocaust VI: Strangers - Part 2
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2005, 10:53 PM   #11
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
((Ugh, how did I not post the part where I answered JM's objection out of story? I must've accidentally deleted it....

JM, it's established in EU canon that Luke and Leia have a special bond as twins. Thus they can transmit emotions. Matt has no such bond with anybody and indeed barely knows them, so there's no way they can reply to him. It's extremely doubtful they could even send him a glimmer of emotions... and also, he's totally untrained, like Scar pointed out.

Deac: I meant Gortick actually -.- and... are you actually reading my posts with Aren?

the last thing Elella said was:

Quote:
Elella: Aren't you mean to have intelligence about us? Don't you already know. Sounds like this ritual is counting on something you do know...
to which Aren said:

Quote:
*Aren sighs* Again, I told you, I didn't kidnap you. My people didn't kidnap you. Independently hired mercernaries kidnapped you, hired by a group of people that include your friend Guy's estranged family.

As for the ritual, it's counting on you having magic inside you that can be transferred. However the magic you've got inside you... well. It doesn't fit into any category we have. We have no record of anything like it. It's not in our systems. This is extraordinarily unusual. If it was solely up to me I wouldn't touch it. Too dangerous. But it's not up to me. My people won't even be peforming the ritual. We've only been hired to provide expensive, hard-to-get materials to perform it with. THEY know what this is all about; THEY are your enemies.
then, Matt:

Quote:
Matt: See, the thing is, even though you may not have done the kidnapping yourself. You did know about it, and you didn't do anything to stop it in the first place. And you've got enough resources to do it, it's not like you'd be risking doing something impossible. You stood by and did nothing. You consented to it.
Then, Aren:

Quote:
Aren: I don't think you understand. Of course we knew about your kidnapping. That was before I had any kind of story about you except what your capturers told us. You must understand we operate in a universe without any just law and order in effect. There's no government overseeing the multiverse! We have to be a law unto ourselves. If you are magic thieves, then we were correct to support the retrieval of what is essentially stolen goods. We aren't guilty of any intentional wrongdoing.
Now Elella still hasn't replied. She hasn't flatly refused to do anything. I'm still waiting on her. Gortick too. :P

P.S. Do try to remember that it was a different future in which Aren tried to sell extradimensional weapons to the Republic through Deac, and formed an assassin's guild. NOT this Aren.

In this timeline Aren has never before BEEN in this dimension.

I really should've used a different character here.. just so you all would allow your characters to be more objective...

JM: Yes but I keep running out of time to post with all these OOS's. ))

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 1. Community > RSRP > Postlude to Holocaust VI: Strangers - Part 2