lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Sheer Undies for Asian Female PC (mod release announcement)
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-03-2005, 04:48 PM   #1
MdKnightR

Sheer Undies for Asian Female PC (mod release announcement)

EDIT: Just moving these screenshots to the top of the thread...

I have just released Sheer Undies for Asian Female PCs. You can download them at PCGamemods.com and 2 screenshots are available in the comments section. The following is the description...

Author: MdKnightR 9/03/05

=================================================
Asian Female Sheer Undies v1.0

DESCRIPTION:

Hopefully this download will work properly. I think I was getting server errors last night when I posted it. Very simply, this is a new set of undies for the Asian female characters.
They were inspired by the Maj. Motoko Undies mod by The Ossus Keeper, even though everyone should agree that they look much different.
This mod has a sheer pink material for the torso and slimmer bikini bottoms than most undie mods.
It also has a reflective metal texture on the necklace/choker and the shin guards.

Files in Mod:

pfbama01.tga
Readme.txt (duh!)
front.jpg (screenshot)
back.jpg (screenshot)

TO INSTALL:

Simply drop the pfbama01.tga in your override directory. To take full advantage of the reflective metal texture, you must edit the appearance.2da file (preferably with Fred Tetra's Kotor Tool). The only change that will need to be made is to the "envmap" column. Place "CM_Baremetal" without quotations in this column for all female asian characters (example..."P_FEM_A_SML_04," "P_FEM_A_MED_04," and "P_FEM_A_LRG_04") entries.

TO UNINSTALL:

Delete the pfbama01.tga file to uninstall the mod.

SPECIAL THANKS:

Thanks to The Ossus Keeper for the inspiration for this mod. Also, a big shout-out to Mitsuko Aninikkou for being brave enough to pave the way for a mod like this with his PC See-through Tank Top Reskin for K1.

Last edited by MdKnightR; 10-05-2005 at 03:07 AM.
MdKnightR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Sheer Undies for Asian Female PC (mod release announcement)