lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2005, 04:50 PM   #11
warchild75
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMoeller
I just selected the area (basically the whole pic besides his face) and went to hue/saturation and changed the hue to somethink like +30 and it changed to orange.

I think it looks better like that, but if you want it to be like your old one... I'll get it done soon. Though I am going to cut off part of the end so it is a square instead of a rectangle. It should be done soon, I didn't save the big pic as orange, so I have to redo it.
Dont worry as i have saved the pic with the orange sabre and saved into my pics then uploaded it to use as my new avatar.Thanks a lot.I may have to have a play with paintshop see if i can get my head around changing pics.Cheers.

THE DARK SIDE IS THE ONLY SIDE
warchild75 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Ahto Spaceport Cantina > Avatar/Sig Pic Request/Discussion Thread (Read First Post)