lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Menu Editing
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2005, 08:21 PM   #1
Higginson

Menu Editing

OK, So I've resurrected a little mod I was doing way back, now that Hapslash's Dooku and Obi-Wan have been released.

It's basically a mod that has all the Jedi and Sith from the Movies in it, all selectable in Single Player from the Create a Character screen. Now, what I'm wanting to do is divide the selection between two types: "Jedi" and "Sith". I have so far organzied the positions of the buttons on the Choose a character screen, but I was wondering if having two seperate lists of models is even possible. So if you click the Jedi Button, then everytime You click the Jedi's name it goes through the Jedi list, and after clicking Sith you click the Sith's name and it scrolls through a list of Sith player models that are available. I've got everyone ingame with no problems, and have been working on getting their sabers in too, which is almost done. I've been making icon's following RazorAce's great tutorial, and that's all going smoothly too.

Thanks,
James.

MSN MESSENGER: Johnnyknoxville113@hotmail.com
Thanks To Lost Welshman For The Sweet Avatar
git_sum_stuka donated: 38 points, Padanime donated: 30 points, NeoDios donated : 556 points, Reborn Outcast donated: 100 points, Katarn07 donated: 25 points, CyBerNetiX donated: 50 points, Lost Welshman donated: 255 points
Jediknightiii.co.uk Forums
Higginson is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > General Editing > Menu Editing