lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Antitrust 2: The Return of NURV
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-07-2005, 10:17 PM   #361
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Th-thanks Ryan" John said and took some paper into Ryan's room and then styarted writing.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2005, 05:25 PM   #362
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"Sure thing, John," Ryan said cheerfully. "So how're the scripts coming? You're writing two, right?"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2005, 09:47 PM   #363
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Heh y-yeah, t-trying to anyway."

Old 09-19-2005, 11:30 AM   #364
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Good luck with that," Ryan offered helpfully. He turned and left.

(Time skip)

John finished the two versions of the script in four days. No further attacks were made on the house. Lisa could tell that the people didn't trust her and it made her nervous. She called Gary daily to plead with him to let her leave. He always refused.

"If they don't know you know, you can still work for me," he said.

Onthe other hand, John felt totally trusted. They talked to him about their plans for the script and made suggestions for revision.

Meanwhile, Danni continued to write the real script. She finished it a day before John finished his and a meeting occurred in the computer room. John was working on his scripts, Lisa was locked away in her room. The meeting was held by Lizza, David, Milo, Ryan, Kelli, Kevin (the doctor), and Danni.

These people went over the real plan. A day later, they went over the plan that John would think was the real plan. Lisa was left out of both meetings. John was left out of the first. Lisa knew she was not trusted, but John was kept clueless about how much the others knew about him.

"I hope this works," Danni told the others at the second meeting (the one with John). "I'd hate to have to live on the run forever."

"We won't have to," Ryan said, sporting his fake mustache, the 'disguise' John was led to believe would be the final disguise. "I'm a good actor. We'll make this work."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 09-19-2005, 11:58 AM   #365
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"I-it better work, being around you guys is d-dangerous." John said as an attempt at humour.

Old 09-19-2005, 12:18 PM   #366
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"I was thinking of leaking one of these to Lisa," Milo said. "But she knows we know she works for Gary. It would sort of defeat the tension if we were to pretend to trust her now. I guess what I'm saying, John, is thank you for writing two scripts... but I think now all we need is one. Without Lisa knowing about one of them, Gary wouldn't know the difference."

"Maybe we should let Lisa see one," Danni said thoughtfully. "She knows we know she works for Gary. But she doesn't know we know she knows."

"Don't get too mixed in your words," Ryan laughed. "You're gonna make my head spin."

"You already made mine spin," Kevin laughed. Kelli nodded slowly in agreement.

"I think I understand," Milo said. "Perhaps if I show Lisa one of these scripts, she will think that she was just being paranoid about us knowing she works for Gary. She'll give him the script and we'll work off the other one. She'll feel safer and we'll still get what we want."

"Exactly," Danni said. "So now let's put it to a vote. We've read both scripts. Which one do we want to use? And which one are we going to give Lisa?"

My work in progress:

Old 09-19-2005, 03:21 PM   #367
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"W-well this one is more serious, while that one has a bit more humour in it."

Old 09-19-2005, 07:50 PM   #368
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"He'll get suspicious if we use a completely serious one as the real one..."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-20-2005, 12:07 PM   #369
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"T-true, s-so we use the h-humour one?"

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Antitrust 2: The Return of NURV