lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Need HELP in Waterloo World
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-19-2005, 05:45 PM   #1
Saodhar
Lurker

Question Need HELP in Waterloo World

In dire need of help! I`ve beaten the level and found all the figments but one - the 4th on the 3rd row of the 3rd page. I`ve been looking for it for a week now, 6 hours a day, and I start loosing sanity. Could anyone tell me the location of this figment or at least its form and color, so I could now what am I actually looking for? That person would have my most sincere thanks.
--
Furtat Yuri aka Saodhar
Saodhar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-19-2005, 08:52 PM   #2
Klia
The Pitfall

Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saodhar
In dire need of help! I`ve beaten the level and found all the figments but one - the 4th on the 3rd row of the 3rd page. I`ve been looking for it for a week now, 6 hours a day, and I start loosing sanity. Could anyone tell me the location of this figment or at least its form and color, so I could now what am I actually looking for? That person would have my most sincere thanks.
--
Furtat Yuri aka Saodhar
Funny, because thats the EXACT same thing I'm looking for. Oh the irony.
Klia is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-20-2005, 03:26 AM   #3
MultiP
Lurker

I'm not sure but it's maybe the figment behide one of the watergates. It's the hardest figment on the level because you find it outside the fence
MultiP is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-20-2005, 05:51 AM   #4
Saodhar
Lurker

Yes!! I`ve got it! Is is a purple fairy-like figment that is located under a tree behind the watergate near the carpenter`s house (there`s one row of 3 trees and right behind them is the tree with tge figment). Many thanks, MultiP!!.
Saodhar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-20-2005, 08:58 AM   #5
Joshi
Registered Amuser

Location: Wherever the wind takes me... or failing that the nearest cinema.
LFN Staff Member 
Could well be the one I'm looking for, I'll have to check later, but if it is, thanks, I've been looking for freakin ages, nice background music, but after a few hours, it can get on your nerves.

Joshi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-22-2005, 05:31 PM   #6
Klia
The Pitfall

Hot Topic Starter 
Edited to erase stupidness.

Last edited by Klia; 09-22-2005 at 06:29 PM.
Klia is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Ford Cruller's Bacon Support > Need HELP in Waterloo World