lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Derthag quest. The saqual to Rise of Revan.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-14-2005, 04:01 PM   #241
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
At Nalaen's threat, Kira's hand went immediately to the lightsaber at her right hip. Her hand slowly retreated when Nalaen seemed to give up on that thought. Teri stared at Nalaen in astonishment.

"We've just met and you're already eager to kill me?" she demanded. "Isn't getting of this rock more important right now?"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-15-2005, 12:13 AM   #242
{Sith}-Guyver3

****ing lucasforums, i changed my email and it wouldnt send the Confirmation so i could re-activate and i couldnt post -.- so i had to change email again lol and now it works<

*he growls seeing her hand go for her saber and he on instinct ignited his, narrowing his eyes he was hungry for blood, and was just itching for a fight*

Unto the Darkness we are born anew,
We grasp the night,
Seize all that we desire from it,
Leaving tomorrow for yet another day
None shall step unto our path,
None shall make us bow down,
We the children of the Night
We the Brethren of the Realm
------------------------------
{Sith}- Guyver3,
aka, Smoke ShadowRaver Dark lord of the Realm of Darkness
{Sith}-Guyver3 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-17-2005, 02:50 AM   #243
Blessèd Sith

Her eyes blazed as the damnable Jedi addressed her. "Why do you think I did not follow through? I'm a hunter, a warrior. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Right now, my enemy is this planet, your enemy is this planet -- besides, you're stuck in Kira it seems -- so I do, in fact, have the foresight to see that working with a Jedi, no matter what bad taste it leaves in my mouth, is a far sounder plan than killing you off." Looking around the area, she sighed, feeling defeated for the moment, not something she was used to. This was horrible. "Let's go," she growled suddenly, gripping her sabre hilt until her knuckles went white. She just needed something familiar to hold onto. And that would have to do.

Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.”
- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.
Blessèd Sith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-17-2005, 04:06 AM   #244
{Sith}-Guyver3

*his voice was hushed*

just relax sister, we will kill them in time

Unto the Darkness we are born anew,
We grasp the night,
Seize all that we desire from it,
Leaving tomorrow for yet another day
None shall step unto our path,
None shall make us bow down,
We the children of the Night
We the Brethren of the Realm
------------------------------
{Sith}- Guyver3,
aka, Smoke ShadowRaver Dark lord of the Realm of Darkness
{Sith}-Guyver3 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-19-2005, 10:48 AM   #245
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Teri stared at Nalaen for a moment. "For whatever reason, the Jedi and the Sith have always been at each other's throats. I..."

"Just keep your mouth shut," Kira growled. "We know what you're about to say."

Silence filled the area and remained until Kira sighed.

"Jedi, you and I will go through the barrier first," she said. "Come on. The sooner we get out of here, the better."

((Once we get the ship through the barrier, Teri really isn't needed, which might cause one of you to finally act on your urge to kill her. I certainly hope it's Nalaen. That'll make my ideas a whole lot more interesting. ))

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 09-27-2005, 11:20 PM   #246
Blessèd Sith

"You want to know why we have been at each other's throats?" Nalaen finally spat, following Kira to the barrier. "Because the Jedi were more than happy to use the Dark Jedi in a war. Oh yes, there was no problem using the Dark Side when it suited the Jedi. But once your war was over, you banished the Dark Jedi for being 'evil'. Is it any wonder we loathe you? Betrayers in the utmost degree." Snarling viciously, she pulled her robe tight around her, the hem brushing the grasses.

"And I agree. The Jedi should be forced through first. Too bad that includes you Kira. But I will not be the one to destroy the space-time continuum. If such a thing happens, I won't have to face the ancestors with that on my shoulders, at least."

Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.”
- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.
Blessèd Sith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-28-2005, 10:55 AM   #247
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Teri laughed. "I came from that side, if you'd care to remember. I have no fears going through it again."

"As for the history between the Sith and the Jedi, I knew nothing of it," she went on. "It is hardly fair to blame me for something I have no control over..."

She stepped through the barrier and Kira followed her.

"It's a terribly strange feeling," Kira told Nalaen from the other side. "I am now four years younger than I was on that side of the line... the shift is definitely odd."

"We're both fourteen now!" Teri exclaimed. Kira glared at her.

"Don't remind me why I hated being fourteen," she growled. Teri shrugged.

"Come on," she said. "Let's go. The ship isn't far from here."

"Don't tell me things I know," Kira muttered.

"Oh, you're remembering your life as me?" Teri asked happily.

"Don't get too excited," Kira snapped. "If I knew it wouldn't kill me, you'd be dead by now, got it?"

"Grouch," Teri complained.

My work in progress:

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > The Derthag quest. The saqual to Rise of Revan.