lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: 1st person view problem in weapon making
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-02-2005, 10:30 AM   #1
Botch
Rookie

1st person view problem in weapon making

I'm trying to replace the blaster model with tusken rifle model. There is one problem. When I use the weapon in first person view, the model shows up like this:

http://img374.imageshack.us/done.php...hot00145vv.jpg

What am I doing wrong? I know it has something to do with the md3 models, they are the ones which are seen in 1st person view, right?

:S
Botch is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-02-2005, 03:01 PM   #2
Tinny

Oh, if you want only the third person models you use the .glm files. I think (not completely sure) that the first person models are all md3. So go ahead get rid of the md3s and only transfer the .glm files. This will ofcourse have tusken rifle be in third person and the regular blastech pistol show up in first unless you can model your own tusken rifle first person view.

Redeemed!

An old school mod for jedi academy.
Tinny is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2005, 08:15 AM   #3
Botch
Rookie

Actually there is md3 model for tusken rifle also, I just don't know how to get it to appear normally in first person view.
Botch is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JA Coding > 1st person view problem in weapon making