lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: A Bounty's Profit
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-11-2004, 06:48 PM   #41
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

Saq lost his arm, but he knew many places where he could have an artificial one. He finally lost his mind. He jumped off his ship and made a sudden charge, knocking down Jaden. Then, using his highly agile legs, he placed them on the face and threw his weight on them to increase pressure. He grabbed the lightsaber before Jaden can use it. Saq then jumped off and used his jump jets to fly up and come soaring on Jaden with a lightsaber in hand. The slash knocked Jaden out once more, his armour badly scarred.

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-11-2004, 07:16 PM   #42
DarthTDe

"my armor!"I jetpacked up to Saq and shot him out of the sky with my laster pistols."look who's laughing now!"I ran to him ,took my lightsaber,and cut his other arm off.

Go ahead. Impress me. Do something intelligent.
DarthTDe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-16-2004, 05:06 PM   #43
codj
Rookie

Bac stepped into a big red apartment and found his bounty sitting. Bac stepped over and punched him. Then he took the item that belonged to his guild. Then he went and picked up the fallen man and took the man with him onto his ship.
codj is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-17-2004, 07:02 AM   #44
RebelScum!
Forumite

I'm a Jedi alright. But i never mentioned..I was an EVIL DARK JEDI!. He pressed somthing on his belt and he instantly changed into a dark jedi stand there with a double blade red lightsaber. What is going on here old man don't play tricks with me! OH, no tricks...I am really a Dark Jedi. once i saw you kill the holographic Jedi i knew you were the one for me! Join me and my clone army and we will take over the Empire from the inside! Are you ok old man? There is no clone army! they are all Stormtroopers now! They are the Emperor's puppets! That is what you think! He will rule the universe together! No one can stand in our way! You mean your way. I don't fall for cheap tricks like this. Now either give me another 50,000 Credits or prepare to die. Fine then you will die... The Dark Jedi leaped at me with his double-bladed lightsaber...

Join the BBF

SWbattlefront name:RebelScum!
Check out my Site
RebelScum! is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-30-2004, 03:05 PM   #45
gonyjets
Rookie

Queldoras finally pulled his ship out of hyperspace. "Gah," he said to himself. "Being lost in hyperspace really put a damper on things. Oh well. Time to get to the bounty."

The sharp spires of the Jedi Temple stuck into the sky. Queldoras was set in position, waiting for his prey to make a move. Finally, the Zabrak came out. Queldoras smiled. He sprung into action, eight out of twelve limbs flaying a stabbing. The Jedi, despite all the training she had recived, was not prepared. Her body was covered in holes, and she lay dead on the ground. Queldoras grabbed the lightsaber and flew back to Corusant.

Run from me, Hide from me,
Hear my Tomphson singing,
Son of Freedom's family,
Death to you is bringing.

--Sig made by insanesith. Thanks man!
gonyjets is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-30-2004, 05:56 PM   #46
DarthTDe

((i hunt you now,gonyjets))

I was flying my speeder around Coruscant when my Datapad rung,"you've got Mail!"((sorry,couldn't think of anything else))I picked it up and looked into it."You have a new bounty,his name is Queldoras.Last known location:Coruscant"*finally,I'm in luck*I thought,"I'll get right on it"I said.I parked the speeder and ran to my ship and set coordinates (29,21).I flew there and saw my bounty's (gonyjets)ship,and I started to try to blast it into oblivion,"Nerf-Herder!" I yelled.And finally,I hit the engine,and it went down.

Old 12-01-2004, 10:38 AM   #47
gonyjets
Rookie

The last thing Queldoras expected was an attack. His ship spun out of control, landing hard on a Corusant rooftop. A voice crackled over the barely working radio. "Hello Queldoras. You have a new bounty. Name of Jaden Randyll. Last known location: right behind you. "What the heck?" Queldoras thought. "I know him, a fellow bounty hunter. Who is trying to knock us off?"

The thought quickly left Queldoras's mind and he drew the lightsaber he got off the Jedi. Whoever gave the bounty, Queldoras would collect.

Son of Freedom's family,

Old 12-01-2004, 12:39 PM   #48
DarthTDe

I crept behind Queldoras and drew my lightsabers,"you think you stand a chance against me!?"with that,i ran forward and tried to strike him,but he blocked it((if that's char controlling,sorry)).then we got in a saber lock,"wait,this is the Hutt's doing...he wanted to see his best bounty hunters fighting eachother...this is a trick!you did nothing wrong,it didn't say your crimes!I have a proposal,we should join up and kill that hutt!would you like to join me?"

Old 12-01-2004, 01:02 PM   #49
gonyjets
Rookie

(You read my mind there. And no, that's no char controlling. I mean, it wouldn't be fun to say, "I strike" then I say, "I block" and keep going like that. I mean, a major char descion is char controlling, not little stuff like that.")

Queldoras sheathed the lightsaber. "I am with you. Do you have any more of those?" he said, motioning to the lightsabers. Jaden nodded and pulled out a canister. He pushed it over to Queldoras and he opened it. A dozen lightsabers spilled out over the rooftop. He picked up seven of them, and held eight lightsabers all together. He smiled. "When do we start?"

Son of Freedom's family,

Old 12-01-2004, 01:07 PM   #50
DarthTDe

"we shall go to Tattooine now...if you wish,of course"I said,putting my lightsabers back into the canisters."I have blasters,too...if you want a few,I have 28"

Old 12-01-2004, 02:55 PM   #51
gonyjets
Rookie

"No blasters for me. These lightsabers will do fine," Queldoras said as he whirled the sabers around in a blurring speed, with red, blue, green, yellow, and orage blurred together in blinding speed. "Well, let's go to Tatioone, and pay that slimy hutt-spawn a visit!"

Son of Freedom's family,

Old 12-02-2004, 12:42 PM   #52
DarthTDe

"alright,hop in my ship...sorry about yours."I said,looking at his destroyed ship.We hopped in and I set coordinates for Tattooine.

((and gonyjets,you can control my character for the rest of the thread))

Old 12-02-2004, 05:01 PM   #53
gonyjets
Rookie

"No problem about the ship. Let's go pay a hutt a visit!" The ship lifted off the ground and flew off towards Tatooine.

Son of Freedom's family,

Old 12-07-2004, 12:35 PM   #54
DarthTDe

((sorry about not posting,I was grounded from computer))

I flew the ship to Tattooine and looked at my Datapad:five miles from Hutt palace yes,we will finally have revenge! I thought to myself

Old 10-12-2005, 01:25 PM   #55
Jet Jedi
Rookie

( a bounty hunter steps out and says
what is going on here?
my names Jacen De korasal and i have a jetpack, 2 pistols and a saber dart shooter. My family are al bounty huners but i'm new to the trade. You hate the hutt? so do I it killed my 2 brothers because they didn't get someone who ows him money in 2 weeks. guess who ows him money. me. he'll get his money, well the money worth of bullets. Hey pass a lightsaber i killed a jedi and used his for a while once cmon. Yeh and his people are still looking for me. Ok land right there.On the roof i hid there for 5 days with no one noticing me and i had 3 sppeders with me now land by the glass.
Jet Jedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Community > Role-Playing Forum > A Bounty's Profit