lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: KotOR 3 guess
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-12-2005, 05:36 PM   #1
The Doctor
Retired

Current Game: Skyrim
Forum Veteran 
KotOR 3 guess

I always assumed that KotOR 3 would follow the premise of the other games. In KotOR 1:
spoiler:
Revan defeats Malak and saves the Republic or Revan becomes the Dark Lord of the Sith and resumes the destruction of the Republic.

Then, in KotOR 2:
spoiler:
The exile reseaves a quest from admiral Carth Onasi to find Revan or the holocron of Bastila says that Revan dissapeared, abandonig his apprentice and companions

Now, in KotOR 3, I think it should be the continuation of the "quest" to find Revan, possibly using the Exile again, maybe not. Maybe you have to race the Sith to find Revan, who could help save the galaxy, or bring untold destruction to the Republic. What do you think?
The Doctor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-12-2005, 07:57 PM   #2
The_Maker
Veteran

But if the Exile becomes the Re-New dark Lord of the Sith why would (s)he want to look for Revan?

The_Maker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-12-2005, 08:35 PM   #3
Johnny Couth
Lurker

No, didn't they say that there was an upcoming invasion of the true sith and Revan went off to prepare for it, or something like that? Wouldn't KOTOR3 have more to do with that?

This is the story you won't tell the kids we'll never have.
Johnny Couth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-12-2005, 08:41 PM   #4
AnarKy
Rookie

I agree that the main quest in kotor 3 should be agout finding revan but not with the exile as pc.
AnarKy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-13-2005, 04:32 PM   #5
The Doctor
Retired

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Maker
But if the Exile becomes the Re-New dark Lord of the Sith why would (s)he want to look for Revan?
Like I said above, maybe Revan could be instumental in the destruction or protection of the Republic.
Old 10-13-2005, 05:05 PM   #6
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
I'd go with a new Jedi if the quest is to find Revan. Of course have the option lines come up whether Revan was male/female, and the same with the Exile. And if Revan went dark or light as with the Exile. And possibly picking Revan's face on the original Revan faces from KOTOR I so when you find Revan, he/she's looks are based on what you picked out.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-14-2005, 02:49 PM   #7
Darth Serebus
Rookie

I say new Jedi/sith at level one. Although use some data from the two KOTOR games such as level of previous characters. That way there is a record of both Revan and the Exille. or if not like in Kotor 2 the NPC will gather information from you as to how Revan and the Exille appeared or you could simply put thier likeliness and input the side of the force they were on. But I rather the xbox or pc gather info from an existing source or have me answer question during gameplay.
Darth Serebus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-14-2005, 04:07 PM   #8
The Doctor
Retired

Forum Veteran 
Personaly, I found the dialogue explaining Revan's allignment stupid and a little obvious, which added to my disatisfacation with TSL. I think it would be better if the game asks you questions before the game starts. Just a thought.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > KotOR 3 guess