lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: New Server Creator Tool
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2005, 12:25 PM   #1
zerted
Click Center of Circle: O

Thumbs up New Server Creator Tool

I am finally publishing the program I've been posting about. You can use this program, along with a formatted text file, to easily create batch files which start game servers.

Download everything HERE. The program (.jar file), the readme, and the formatted text file for SWBF2 Beta are all in the Zip file. Read the ReadMe file. To run a *.jar file, you just double-click on it like a *.exe file.

How the program works is explained in its ReadMe file. If you have any questions/comments you can post them here, send me a PM, or email me at zerted@gmail.com. You can customize the program by editing the formatted text file. If you want the source code (in Java), send me an email.

(I may not agree with thoughts posted under this name)
Looking for a mature clan? Checkout www.rdhclan.net
email/PM me for more info
zerted is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Server Administration > New Server Creator Tool