lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: Who want to do the trench run on 1st death star and fly inside the 2 death star
yes 16 84.21%
no 4 21.05%
I am no Star Wars fan 1 5.26%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Who want to do the trench run and fly inside the 2 death star
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-22-2005, 07:35 PM   #41
Windu Chi
Banned

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParanoidAndroid
What MachineCult said^ look man, you don't have to work at Lucasarts to know whats going to be in the game, articles and screenshots give plenty of information. The stuff I listed is common knowledge, if you took the time to actually read updates and look at screens.

I do look at the screens and read updates , but that still don't mean that everything is in the game. Besides I am tired of disscussing this topic I am done. I just hope I get the full STAR WARS experiance in this game.
Windu Chi is offline   you may:
Old 10-22-2005, 07:43 PM   #42
MachineCult
Vincit Amor Patria

What is your idea of a full STAR WARS experience?

Don't use colour.

"For where ever there is a n00b, there is MachineCult to make him cry and cringe."
- Halo_92

MachineCult is offline   you may:
Old 10-22-2005, 07:45 PM   #43
Windu Chi
Banned

Cool Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachineCult
You're arguing with everyone, your posts are just arguments, flaming and badmouthing the game, and now you're arguing with Moderators.
He has asked you twice and i doubt he will ask you twice more so just stop ok?
I am not arguing with everyone just expressing my feelings about the possible errors in the game. Also I ask the moderator a question. I like to post with colors is there anything wrong with that ?
Old 10-22-2005, 07:51 PM   #44
MachineCult
Vincit Amor Patria

Quote:
Originally Posted by windu6
I am not arguing with everyone just expressing my feelings about the possible errors in the game. Also I ask the moderator a question. I like to post with colors is there anything wrong with that ?
Well i asked you a question what is your idea of a "full STAR WARS" experience?

You're expressing your feelings in a very aggressive way, using red text and those stupid angry smilies. You are arguing with everyone you're flaming anyone who doesn't agree with you.

I think your colours are really annoying thats whats wrong with it.

"For where ever there is a n00b, there is MachineCult to make him cry and cringe."
- Halo_92

Old 10-22-2005, 08:00 PM   #45
Windu Chi
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachineCult
What is your idea of a full STAR WARS experience?

Don't use colour.
Ok I won't use colors. The full STAR WARS experiance, I want is all the major battles in the movies(of course expanded universe battles) and from episodes 1-6 including the Battle of Yavin : atack on the first Death Star and the Battle or Endor including the attack on the Second Death Star. The experiance I am looking forward to is to watch all the movies and the play all the battles anyway I want as they said in the FIRST game, but they forgot to include space battles among others problems with that game.
Old 10-22-2005, 08:05 PM   #46
MachineCult
Vincit Amor Patria

EU battles? No.
Thats ridiculous they would have to create loads of ships and units just for those hardcore Star Wars EU fans, many people would see an EU battle map and think WTF is that? (including me, i boycot most EU)
The attacks on the Death Star would make terrible Battlefront maps especially the Episode IV one, as everyone has said to you, and they already have Endor.

If you want the full Star Wars experience then play battlefront, then the Jedi Knight series, then the Rogue Squadron series, then Republic Commando, then KOTOR, and whatever other games there are.
You aren't going to get a "full Star Wars experience", you are going to get a Battlefront experience, (more full that SWBF1).

I don't know where you have got this idea of a full Star Wars experience, but let it go.

- Halo_92

Old 10-22-2005, 08:14 PM   #47
swphreak
My cabbages!!!

10 year veteran! Folder extraordinaire LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
I said to keep it on topic.
swphreak is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > General Discussion > Who want to do the trench run and fly inside the 2 death star