lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Target-->Music and Intro
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-21-2005, 09:51 PM   #1
Kikode
Lurker

Target-->Music and Intro

Hey All Im currently working on a Mod for outcast. I have a trigger once linked to a target_music. For the target music I gave it a Key of
"music"
and a value of
music/Intro.mp3 music/loopfile.mp3
This is what Radiant suggests as the format if you want a Intro file to play first before the looping file. But it is just causing the intro file to loop continously. Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong?

P.S. I love outcast it's my favorite SP game seriously!!! With all these people still posting on the outcast forum why is it that it's hard to find homemade maps!!! If you have any good SP maps please email me.
Kikode is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-26-2005, 08:15 AM   #2
GL_Niels
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikode
P.S. I love outcast it's my favorite SP game seriously!!! With all these people still posting on the outcast forum why is it that it's hard to find homemade maps!!! If you have any good SP maps please email me.

maybe because most people make MP maps?(i never made a SP)
GL_Niels is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JO Mapping > Target-->Music and Intro