lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Questions about allies
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-31-2005, 08:49 AM   #1
Mordre
Lurker

Questions about allies

I got my version of Knights of the Old Republic II about two weeks ago now, and I have discovered a mostly annoying thing that happens whenever I walk around with the different allies one can get.
They all have the exact opposite alignment to my main character. Being a person that generally leans to Light side, I get a lot of silly character that have grey or white skin with mean looks on their faces. It is only two of them that actually looks good as evil, so I tend to get annoyed.
Sometimes they move back to light, and in the other moment they turn as bad as one can get.
I haven't seen anything concerning this, even though I have quite frankly not looked very long, please forgive me for my oversight of this.

Is this actually normal, or do I have some kind of weird version of KotOR II?

I would be grateful for answers.
Mordre is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-31-2005, 04:57 PM   #2
The Doctor
Retired

Current Game: Skyrim
Forum Veteran 
Do you use cheats? If so, you may have set your charisma level to high, or you have too high an influence level. I don't get it either, but that was my problem when this happened ot me.
The Doctor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-01-2005, 08:49 AM   #3
Mordre
Lurker

Poo! Having too high a charisma can cause such annoying results. Oh well. Thank you for your answer!

/me is the God of Cows, hear him moo:

Mordre moos.
Mordre is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > Questions about allies