lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Ancients Strike Back!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-21-2005, 11:50 AM   #161
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"Fry an egg and ask my master," Kira retorted. "All I know is that she's interested in the Ark, but was unwilling to uproot the entire Sith Empire to find it. That's why the Sith split... just so you know."

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-21-2005, 12:05 PM   #162
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"You know, there could be a chance of an alliance between us. Your master sounds smart."

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-21-2005, 12:08 PM   #163
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"The fact that you've taken me prisoner won't fly over well with her," Kira answered.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 10-21-2005, 12:09 PM   #164
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"If your master found someone wandering onboard her flagship, wouldn't she take whoever it was prisoner?"

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 10-21-2005, 12:12 PM   #165
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Kira chuckled. "Point taken. But you also killed the men that were with me."

My work in progress:

Old 10-21-2005, 12:13 PM   #166
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Your men had their weapons out, ready to strike."

Old 10-21-2005, 12:15 PM   #167
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"And what else is there to do in the case of a suspected trap?" Kira's laugh was slightly harsh. "Sit down and put your head in the ground, waiting to be taken? Sith do not operate that way."

My work in progress:

Old 10-21-2005, 12:17 PM   #168
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"I also." Continued the man. "Spared your life. We could have detonated the bomb once you were onboard the shuttle."

Old 10-21-2005, 12:43 PM   #169
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"True," Kira agreed. She thought about it. "What sort of alliance are you talking about?"

My work in progress:

Old 10-21-2005, 04:29 PM   #170
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Let me guess, you want the Ark to defeat Exuro and the jedi and take over the galaxy, right?"

Old 10-21-2005, 05:03 PM   #171
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"You'd have to ask Darth Taiasi about that," Kira answered. "To defeat Exuro, surely... but can the Ark help us in that?"

My work in progress:

Old 10-21-2005, 05:06 PM   #172
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Perhaps. At the very least it'll help you draw him into a trap." Said the man. "So, you want to defeat Exuro, maybe take over the galaxy. That's fine with me, it doesn't go against my own goals, I would, however, like to have the ark for....other reasons. So I see no reason why an alliance wouldn't be benificary to the both of us. "

Old 10-21-2005, 05:14 PM   #173
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"And are you going to... un-paralyze me so we can talk about this like civilized people?" Kira asked. "I don't feel entirely civilized when all I can do is stare at your boots."

My work in progress:

Old 10-21-2005, 05:26 PM   #174
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Just remember, if you try anything, you'll be dead before you leave the room."

A guard walked in, and deactivated the stun-cuffs. When she stood up, Kira could see there were at least 5 gun turrets aimed at her.

Old 10-22-2005, 03:31 PM   #175
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Impressive safety precautions," Kira noted. "Shall we talk?"

My work in progress:

Old 10-22-2005, 03:38 PM   #176
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
The man shrugged.
"All right, start talking."

Old 10-22-2005, 04:20 PM   #177
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"You were the one that suggested an alliance between us," Kira told him. "I'm interested in knowing your reasons. You said our goals don't go against yours. So what are your goals?"

My work in progress:

Old 10-22-2005, 04:29 PM   #178
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"My goals happen to be my own business, but I assure you, I do not give a damn what happens to the jedi, or Exuro. I do, however, want the Ark. Exuro has probably found one of its pieces, that means that in order to acquire it I need to defeat him. And I will need help with that. "

Old 10-22-2005, 04:46 PM   #179
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"And in that our goals allign," Kira said. "But I suspect that Darth Taiasi will not agree to work together unless she knows exactly why you want the Ark."

My work in progress:

Old 10-22-2005, 08:22 PM   #180
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Then I will tell her when it's necessary."

Old 10-26-2005, 07:12 PM   #181
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Right," Kira muttered. "So how do you want to work this? Am I to return to Darth Taiasi with a message from you? Or perhaps you have something else in mind..."

My work in progress:

Old 10-26-2005, 07:33 PM   #182
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"You'll deliver our offer. Sweet dreams." A small gas vented into the room, knocking Kira up. When she woke up, she was in a shuttle already in Dagobah's orbit. Next to her was a datapad containing instructions on how to contact the man again.

Old 10-26-2005, 07:35 PM   #183
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Clever," Kira muttered. She directed the shuttle out into space and punched in the coordinates where she hoped the Separatist Sith fleet was still waiting.

----------------------

Some time later, the shuttle came out of hyperspace by the fleet and Kira immediately made herself known. When asked why she was returning on a different shuttle than she had left in, she said, "Darth Taiasi is the only one I'll be explaining that to."

She was allowed to land and went immediately to her quarters to rest a little before seeing Nalaen.

My work in progress:

Old 10-27-2005, 10:53 PM   #184
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Nate, still waiting for Nalaen, heard of Kira's return, and of the change of shuttles, and immediately went to her quarters and knocked.

"It's Nate! What happened?"

Old 10-28-2005, 01:33 PM   #185
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"A loss of men and equipment," Kira said through the door. "Gained a potential ally... I'm trying to rest up, Nate... I still have to tell all of this to Taiasi."

My work in progress:

Old 10-28-2005, 04:44 PM   #186
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"All right. I guess I'll learn the details when Na- I mean Talasi does."

Old 10-28-2005, 07:00 PM   #187
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Yes," Kira answered, sounding terribly absentminded. "Go wait with her..."

My work in progress:

Old 10-28-2005, 07:05 PM   #188
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"All right."

Nate began heading back to where Nalaen was, worried. The potential 'ally' was almost certainly the man who had set him up, and he didn't trust that man. He arrived, and entered.

"Nalaen? Kira's here."

Old 10-29-2005, 01:10 AM   #189
Blessèd Sith

(((Still waitin' for Jin >_>)))

Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.”
- Darth Bane

Bal kote, darasuum kote,
Jorso'ran kando a tome.
Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an.
Blessèd Sith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-01-2005, 03:34 PM   #190
starmark2k
Someone's Worse Nightmare

LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
Exuro stood on the bridge of his ship. The Ark peice had been moved to the ship and placed in a secure cargo hold. Exuro looked out into the stars as the ship ripped through hyperspace heading to the wookie homeworld, This however came with more fisk. The rakata fleet had taken that system nearly a month ago and had heavily fortified it with their ships and troops. Exuro knew his forces still outguned his new enemy but the losses of his forces will still be high. So high he his fleet will be severly weakened. This risk was a necessary one he had to get the second Ark Peice. The Power was within his grasp.
starmark2k is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > The Ancients Strike Back!