lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Legend of Galadienis - The friendship
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-28-2005, 04:51 PM   #121
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
As Raz snuck in, Crem and Butch quickly searched the bodies of the first bandits, grabbing and pocketing everything of value.

"C'mon, let's go on." Said Crem impatiently.

Butch sighed, knelt down, and drew an arrow on the ground, pointing in their direction

"All right, let's go."

They followed Raz down the cavern.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-30-2005, 06:36 PM   #122
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Raz snuck through the cavern until they came to a more open area, he stopped and slunk to the shadows. There was a small camp of bandits, about 15 of them. He signaled 15 to crem and butch.

Curt-Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-30-2005, 07:02 PM   #123
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Butch nodded. He quickly took out his bow, and signaled the guy he was aiming for to Raz.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

Old 10-30-2005, 08:12 PM   #124
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Raz saw this and raised his bow, loaded three arrows and aimed. and then released, two arrows struck two men dead, the third hit a mans arm.
"WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!" one bandit yelled, but as soon as he did, Raz shot him. Now a bunch were running at them.

Old 10-30-2005, 08:25 PM   #125
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Butch immediately shot a fourth, and Crem rushed the rest, swinging his axe. He took down three in the inital impact, Butch then drew his sword and joined him.

Old 10-30-2005, 09:02 PM   #126
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Raz shot one more then took out his daggars and engaged in battle.

Old 10-30-2005, 09:58 PM   #127
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Kale and Katarina arrived in the clearing and Kale's eyes fell on the cave.

"Yeah, I know," Katarina said. Without having to say anything, Kale had communicated his suspicions and Katarina agreed. They moved toward the cave.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-31-2005, 10:14 PM   #128
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Raz took on two, theses guys were good, too good. Raz slipped past them both, threw a small red bottle at them, and they lit on fire, he then stabbed one and let the other run down the cavern in flames.

Old 10-31-2005, 11:49 PM   #129
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Crem and Butch fought back-to-back, and in this way, the managed to quickly defeat all the bandits who attacked them.

"What? Are these all they have?!" Exclaimed Crem. "And the cowardly elves decided to run!"

Old 11-01-2005, 12:00 PM   #130
Curt-Man
Swoop?

They finished all the bandits off.
"More will come soon, i suggest we get moving."

Old 11-01-2005, 01:28 PM   #131
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"We back away from what appears to be a trap," Kale growled, coming up behind Crem. "It is not cowardice. It is wisdom. You displayed stupidity by rushing into a situation you had no knowledge of."

"Kale!" Katarina exclaimed, startled by his harsh words.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 11-01-2005, 07:05 PM   #132
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Trap? they do not know we come, they have no quarrel with me because they not know who I am, just that someone kills off entire camps, I leave no survivors. Unless they have a grudge against one of you, this should not be a trap."

Old 11-01-2005, 07:40 PM   #133
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Or maybe I decided to face the ambushers instead of sending others in my place!" Said Crem.

"Once you get them going there's no stopping them." Said Butch to Katarina, rolling his eyes.

Old 11-01-2005, 10:45 PM   #134
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"So we are constantly reminded," Katarina sighed.

"Send?" Kale growled. "As in we sent you in rather than going ourselves?" His laugh was harsh. "As if you'd go anywhere an Elf wanted you to, you arrogant... Dwarf!"

My work in progress:

Old 11-01-2005, 10:57 PM   #135
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Crem was about to reply when Butch interrupted.

"Will you two just SHUT UP!" Crem looked surprised. "In case you haven't noticed, there's an army of bloody bandits about!"

Crem lifted his axe "No need to snap...."

Old 11-01-2005, 11:19 PM   #136
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Bite my head off, why don't ya..." Kale muttered. He drew his sword and plunged into the fight.

"Apparently, a verbal sparring match between an Elf and a Dwarf takes priority over the physical fight with the bandits," Katarina observed as she also brought her sword out.

My work in progress:

Old 11-01-2005, 11:37 PM   #137
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"Possibly. What are the chances that the two beings with the shortest temper manage to meet?"

Butch began fighting again.

Old 11-02-2005, 12:03 AM   #138
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"And to be joined by calmer beings such as ourselves," Katarina agreed, finally coming back to back with Kale. "It does seem a bit unusual."

My work in progress:

Old 11-02-2005, 12:09 AM   #139
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Butch kept fighting side-to-side with Crem, Butch striking high, and Crem striking low.

Old 11-02-2005, 11:12 AM   #140
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Kale and Katarina fought back-to-back in a sort of swirling motion. They were always moving, never in the same spot for more than a few seconds, but always back-to-back.

My work in progress:

Old 11-02-2005, 12:27 PM   #141
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
A group of bandits, circled to the entrance of the cave and attacking from there, started to drop their swords and their bodies mutated as the water inside of them started to boil. They screamed in agony until one-by-one their heads were chopped off by Ilenal's sword. "What is this shouting I hear from this cave. It is disturbing the animals" he said and shook his head at them, knowing quite well that was not what he had made them promise, but still it was disturbing the animals of the forest.
Two owls came soared down and into the cave, transforming into much older druids than Ilenal and shook their heads also. "I don't think you will mind if we make the noise stop" Ilenal said as the druids started their magic which started to kill off the bandits that the warriors were not taking care of yet

"Our posturings, our imagined self-importance,
the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe,
are challenged by this point of pale light.
Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Black Knight of Keno is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-03-2005, 12:08 PM   #142
Curt-Man
Swoop?

"Hey thanks for showing up, now c'mon there are more down further." Raz said to the druids as he started for another tunnel.

Old 11-03-2005, 01:31 PM   #143
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Death by boiling," Kale said, nodding thoughtfully. "Cruel... but efficient. We welcome your help..." then he smiled. "... or is it we that are helping you?"

My work in progress:

Old 11-03-2005, 01:46 PM   #144
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
"Oh, shush" he said and gave a deadly grin at the man. "Or you'll get a taste of what it feels like when the water inside your body starts boiling" Ilenal continued as the two druids behind him continued making magic and Ilenal's sword protected them from oncoming bandits

In our obscurity in all this vastness there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.
"

- Carl Sagan
Old 11-03-2005, 01:59 PM   #145
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((Geez! ya try to help the druids and they threaten you? Tepe, tone down the arrogance of your druids... they may be powerful, but our characters are just trying to help a little. ))

My work in progress:

Old 11-03-2005, 02:05 PM   #146
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((shush. Give them time. Ilenal has gotten a soft spot for the adventurers after the edge of the forest incident, which you haven't seen yet. Just give him time to get over his arrogance))

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 11-03-2005, 02:17 PM   #147
Writer
Not switching to DTV

((Well when you have to read through about four pages of that, see how impatient you get alright, I'll be patient... but only a little longer ))

Kale rolled his eyes and watched as the Druids took over. Katarina put a hand on his arm, sensing that he wanted to retort. At her touch, Kale took a deep breath and let it out slowly, forcing his annoyance out with it.

My work in progress:

Old 11-04-2005, 12:03 PM   #148
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Raz just leaned agaisnt the wall since the druids seemed to have taken over.

Old 11-04-2005, 12:36 PM   #149
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Butch stood next to Katarina, and Crem stood next to Butch.

"Damn druids, think they can just take over whenever they damn please." Grumbled Crem. "We did the hard work, they just joined in at the clean-up."

Old 11-04-2005, 12:40 PM   #150
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Well it is their forest," Katarina pointed out.

"But for once I agree with him," Kale muttered. Katarina sighed.

"Just shut up before you make a fool of yourself," she pleaded.

My work in progress:

Old 11-04-2005, 12:45 PM   #151
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"But we're not in their forest. We're in the bandits' cave!" Said Crem, choosing to forget the fact that he was agreeing with an elf. "We asked them for help, they said no. They could have done something about it years ago, but instead they wait until the fight is going on, and we've defeated most of them to act!"

Old 11-04-2005, 12:55 PM   #152
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Just like they're sweeping after we've mopped," Kale agreed.

"The cave is in the forest," Katarina interrupted. "As such, it is still their 'property' if you would call it such. And as for why they choose to interfere now, perhaps we've done what we wanted and compelled them to action."

"Should've happened a lot earlier," Kale grumbled. "But then maybe they just don't care about the people who might come to see them and end up getting killed!"

"Kale!" Katarina exclaimed. "That's quite enough!"

"Ever get the feeling she's my mother, not my fiancee?" Kale asked Crem wryly.

My work in progress:

Old 11-04-2005, 12:57 PM   #153
Black Knight of Keno
Darth Tepe of today

Roleplayer 
((I never said the druids were taking over, but hey, I you incist))

The druids finished quickly this part of the cave and turned towards the adventurers. "Well, are you going to get them or what?" Ilenal finally said, pointing towards the next cavern, going deeper down

"

- Carl Sagan
Old 11-04-2005, 12:57 PM   #154
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
"The feeling? Until now I believed she was your mother!"

Old 11-04-2005, 01:01 PM   #155
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"If she's like this when I argue with others, just imagine an argument between the two of us..." Kale muttered. When Ilenal turned to them and asked if they were going to continue, he nodded.

"We continue," he said, glancing at Katarina as he moved deeper into the cave.

My work in progress:

Old 11-04-2005, 01:07 PM   #156
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Butch sighed, lifted his sword, and ran down the cavern. Crem muttered some curses about druids, then he ran after him.

Old 11-05-2005, 12:24 AM   #157
Curt-Man
Swoop?

Raz brought up the rear making sure they didn't get flanked.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Legend of Galadienis - The friendship