lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Similarities between the Movies(especially ROTS and ROTJ)
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2005, 07:37 PM   #1
Lady Traya
Rookie

Similarities between the Movies(especially ROTS and ROTJ)

After finally watching the movies, all in a row, I noticed that there was a lot of similarities between 1-4, 2-5, and 3-6. So what similarity do you think is coolest, cleverest, or just plain awesome?

I think that the battle between Dooku and Anakin and its similarity to the battle between vader and luke (in rotj) is awesome.

"There are dark places in the galaxy, where few tread. Ancient centers of learning, of knowledge. But I did not walk alone. To be united by hatred is a fragile alliance at best. But my word was not law. There were disagreements, ambition . . . and hunger for power. There are techniquesof the Force against which is no defense. I was cast down, stripped of my power, exiled. I suffered indignities, and fell into darkness."
Lady Traya is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Prequel Trilogy > Similarities between the Movies(especially ROTS and ROTJ)