Disciple based clothing for the male pc
Author : DuffmanDan
Game : Knights of the Old Republic 2, The Sith Lords
Build time : Textures, around 2 hours, ingame placement, around 9 hours
Its based losely on Redhawke's jolee clothing for k1. It replaces some lines
in the appearance.2da file, and gives new items with new textures for each class.
it changes the male pc's default clothing into the model used by the Disciple.
Due to how it was put together, if you want the custom items without cheating, you WILL need to start a new game. This is mainly due to the fact that I can't script with a darn for k2. What I ended up doing, was placing the items in atton's inventory, and altered the descriptions of the items so that it makes SOME sembelence of sence. No person in a polite society would walk around in nothing but thier jumpsuit, so logicaly the exile wore clothing to the medbay, even tho it was right down the corridor from his room. The hk droid,
being knowledgeable in protocol, would have realised this and taken the clothing with the exile and locked them in the compartment as it delt with the rest of the ship's crew. As such, his (sence its a male clothing change only) clothing would have been found with him. He and his clothing would have then been taken onboard the ebonhawk, where they were found
when t3 brought the ship to peragus. Atton, after the exile lost contact with him, tried to make himself usefull, and searched the rooms around the administration level. He found the exile's clothing where they had been placed around the kolto tanks, because being the only male on board the 'hawk, the miners assumed they belonged to him. Atton then kept them
untill he ran into the exile once again.
as a result, once atton joins your party, you will now have new clothing options
<FullName>'s Custom Clothing
<FullName> made these garments in order to help suplement his skills
while traveling in exile. They were apropriate to use in battle when it presented itself unexpectedly. They allowed <FullName> to walk unencumbered and usualy unopposed, but they still held the ability to make it appear as if <FullName> had nothing to hide.
Restricted to PC
Defence bonus 5
Bonus feats : Mobility/Stealth Run
Damage resistance vs bludgoning/piercing/slashing: +2
Sill Bonus - Purseade +5
the other clothing options have other bonus's appropriate to the class/color
they were intended for
1) appearance.2da <---- This mod is not compatible with other mods that use a another version of this file. If you are currently using another appearance.2da file, you will need to merge this one with your current one. Open up your 2da with a 2da editor (found with fred tetra's wonderfull kotor tool) and search for the following parts -
136 - 180, 543-545, 578-580
modelb and textb
Originaly they are - N_commM, change to P_DiscipleBB (model) and P_Exile (text)
2) P_Exile01-05 <--- Textures, feel free to use them in your own mod, should you wish
3) p_atton.utc <--- Altered Inventory for Atton so he has your clothing, and an arkanian pistol
4) n_smuggler001.utc <--- Altered appearance for a smuggler on Nar Shada that has a pc head, so he wont have your new clothing on. This file is curtasy of Lando Griffen
5) g_hidbekgang003.utc <--- Altered appearance for some of the serracco gang members on nar shada that have an asian male pc head. Also curtasy of Lando Griffen
6) npc_gegorran.utc <--- Altered appearance for the merchant on Onderon that uses an asian male pc head.
files 4, 5, and 6 are not needed for the mod to work properly, so long as you don't mind other guys running around in your clothing.
thanks and credits-
A boatload of thanks to Fred Tetra for creating the great and easy to use kotor editing tool.
Also thanks to the many friendly and informative people at Holowan Laboratories-