lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: AniCam - animated camera editor for K2
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2005, 09:56 PM   #1
JdNoa
Rookie

Notable contributor 
AniCam (Beta 3) - animated camera editor for K2

AniCam (version Beta 3) is for creating new animated camera models to use in your K2 .dlgs, or for editing the existing ones, if you feel like it.

Download at SWK Modding Tools

Beta 3 should fix the problem where interpolation treated angles as numbers, didn't realize 360 degrees == 0 degrees, and went the long way 'round.

Java-based, requires JRE 1.5.

You specify times, positions, and orientations (in degrees as Heading/Pitch/Roll). AniCam generates the .mdl and .mdx files. You can then use the camera in your .dlg by setting up the .dlg entries correctly (details in the readme).

As always, updates and fixes are pretty low-priority for me (spare time being a mythical creature from the distant past). But feel free to post questions, bugs, comments, etc.

Source code included.

(My guess is that it would be fairly easy to update this to work with K1 - just a matter of changing some fields in the model. But I don't have time to even look at that right now.)

Known bug:
-Saving with interpolation on and less than 2 points in an animation will fail silently.

Last edited by ChAiNz.2da; 05-18-2010 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Changed DL link...
JdNoa is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > T3-M4's Astromech Droid Center > AniCam - animated camera editor for K2