lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Juhani and Canderous's Dialogue
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-13-2005, 06:43 PM   #1
Madivar
Lurker

Juhani and Canderous's Dialogue

I recently started replaying KotOR and I used the KSE. Everything works fine. I gave myself and all party members max XP from the start and gave myself the items I wanted. I was a level 2 Soldier till I got to Dantooine and then I became a level 18 Jedi Guardian. The only problem I am having is that Juhani and Canderous's dialogue will not get to the point to start the side quest before I get to the Star Forge. Reading on many forums I know that thier dialogue is triggered by events and leveling or some such. I was wondering is there a way with KSE to edit a Global (and I am not a modder so I have no idea what they all stand for O_o) so that when I load my save Juhani and Canderous will be willing to share more of thier story. If not any advice you can give will be very much appreciated.

Thanks!
Madivar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-20-2005, 01:22 PM   #2
Madivar
Lurker

Anyone have any idea on how I can do this?
Madivar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-21-2005, 02:30 AM   #3
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
You have likely broken the dialogue activations by maxing your XP. Play through without adding any XP, you should be alright in hearing their stories and getting their quests then.

Items are usually ok but adding max XP will mess up your game.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Juhani and Canderous's Dialogue