lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: CIS Attack
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2005, 10:28 PM   #13
sargent_johnson
Rookie

SLICE!SLICE!SLICE! said my knife as i cut through the smaller droids that were ambushing us.i couldve sworn they were buz droids,since they can peirce flesh,not just ships.i took the dual advanced E-11s i had and walked forward with the droid."so whats your name,or code,droid?" i asked.he looked at me and looked back torwards our destination.strangely,i saw some MTTs fly bvack into a lander and the lander was picked up and then detonated..and then two more landers were drawn together and crashed into eachother,exploding as soon as there was even a scratch on the other.i knew it had to be yoda.hes had..eh..maybe two hundred years to train.then i saw a purple jedi starfighter fly throughy and crash.i saw a hanger nearby and practically dragged the droid in,switched on active camo and gripped onto the railing of an ARC-170 with hands and a grappling hook.it took off and then was being pursued by five droid vulture fighters and two tri-droid fighters.the back gunner was a horrible shot and didnt even scrath the fighters.then another vulture fighter came by,blasting the other droids out of the sky."nice work,alpha 56!" the main pilot yelled.the gunners respone was,"bu--...but...but sir that..that wasnt me!" then the vulture fighter flew closer and we overheard the main pilot yell "master windu!" and there he was,standing on the vultue fighter with a dead droid in the cockpit and him flying the fighter with hands around wires.then he flew off and we drew closer to the lander.then we saw somthing odd.there was a thin unmarked fighter flying through the air,blasting away at clones.i whispered to the droid to grab onto the rail or somthing before i jumped off onto the roof of the fighter.it jerked back and forth trying to shake me off the roof of the fighter,but i had already placed a grapple.i jammed my fist through the roof and the droid pilot panicked.i jumped in and saw the droid most legendary of the wars.OOM-9.independant droid commander,his own power supply,and one of the few droid survivers from naboo.he had seen alot of battles in his days.i reached for a blaster holstered on a belt he had,grabbed the blaster and when he had the blaster pointing at me and i had my blasters pointed at him,he walked forward me,acting calm,then bashed me in the head with the but of the gun.i had the gun pointing at my head now."well it looks like yo have two options" he said."die an unknown death." at this he spun the gun so that the handle was facing a me."or you could just leave me alone and never say i was here." i took the gun and he nodded,and reprogrammed some of the fighter.the CIS programmed it,but he was an expert hacker droid.he overwrote the codes to activate stealth mode and dropped me off on the ARC-170.and to this day,i havent told anyone i met him.the ARC-170 exploded as me and the droid dropped towards a lander.we luckily landed on the roof of the bridge,and we dropped in,weapons blazing.when we were sure we were the last on the ship,we took control and headed to ambush the generals ship...

the covenant is invading!
sargent_johnson is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Community > Role-Playing Forum > CIS Attack