lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Ahuge discovery about Connection to host lost!!!
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2005, 02:31 AM   #1
pablovi
Rookie

Ahuge discovery about Connection to host lost!!!

Hi, I made a post about the error I was getting most of the time(99%) when I tried to conect to a multiplayer internet game in BF2, the error was "connection to host lost" although ti did worked 2 times, and I was able to connect in 30+ attempts, after following an advice on other forum, I disabled the sound and now I can connect all the times I've tried (5) !!!

But with this discovery I have a couple of questions? What does this mean? Is my soundcard(Audigy Gamer) not good enough? It can do hardware render. IF it's not good enough, which card should I get? And why does it connects sometimes (2 times) when the sound is enabled?

I hope someone can shed come light on this, thanks in advanced.

Last edited by pablovi; 11-28-2005 at 03:20 AM.
pablovi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Tech Help > Ahuge discovery about Connection to host lost!!!