lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Improved Dancer Model
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-23-2005, 05:28 PM   #1
ParasiteX
Lurker

[TSL] Improved Dancer Model

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/17285.html

--------------------------
Improved Dancer Model v1.0
--------------------------
by ParasiteX

Description:
------------
This mod replaces the very very freakish and unatural looking anorexic dancer model from Kotor2 with my
improved and more natural and sexier looking version.

I only changed the lower torso to make it look more natural and i also did a few tweaks on the breasts
to make them look more firm.
Im planning to do a few more tweaks on the model so expect another version soon.

Instructions:
-------------
Extract the .mdl and .mdx file to your override folder. Not much harder than that unless your name is Forrest Gump :P

Last edited by T7nowhere; 11-29-2005 at 04:55 AM.
ParasiteX is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-23-2005, 09:20 PM   #2
Huston
Lurker

Will you be improving the arms, especially the shoulders? even the hands seem to big on the original model.
Huston is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-23-2005, 09:25 PM   #3
ParasiteX
Lurker

I was thinking of doing something to the shoulders. This is my very first atempt at 3d modeling thou so im learning as i go. will have a second version in a few days or so with some improvments.
Old 11-29-2005, 03:01 AM   #4
ParasiteX
Lurker

*sigh* hmm gonna be alot busier this month than i expected. Wont be able to get anything done on the model till around middle of december.
Old 12-03-2005, 10:25 PM   #5
SaberOfDark
Lurker

could you do something similar to the Handmaiden's Underwear model? It looks just as wierd as the Original dancer model
SaberOfDark is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-08-2005, 01:57 AM   #6
Darman98
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaberOfDark
could you do something similar to the Handmaiden's Underwear model? It looks just as wierd as the Original dancer model
Yes i agree with him on that. Also, awsome thing man. Awaiting further improvements. take as long as you like so long theres not an angry mob outside your house.

Pruning thread to prevent further PCGM.com doesn't work 'bumping' as ParasiteX hasn't been on in around a year I don't see this mod being re-hosted somewhere else. Please use the Mod Link Requests thread to ask for links that are down. Thanks. -RH

Last edited by RedHawke; 11-28-2007 at 12:20 AM.
Darman98 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Improved Dancer Model