lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Legacy of War SSD Update
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-25-2005, 09:18 AM   #1
Juggernaut1985
Rookie

Legacy of War SSD Update

Well its December 25th or Christmas Day. The Legacy of War Team wishes everyone a Merry Christmas. Enough of my babble though lets get on to the main event.

If you tried to click on the teaser pic you won't get anywhere. That being said, if you are a registered Legacy of War Forum member and go to the section just under the News you will find the topic that contains the Executor. This early treat is to show appreciation for those who took the time to register on the forum. In the future though, those who have taken the time to register will be rewarded with updates and renders not seen on the main page.

The January update will be on January first and second. Why do we need two days? Its a very large update. One day will be devoted to ground units while the other will be devoted to space units including the Executor. On the second we will show the first textured units including a recently done and textured TIE/D. The Dark Troopers are progressing nicely I might add. Phases 1 and 2 are done with Phase 3 being worked on.

Until then I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Writer for Project Mars.

Co-Founder of LoW.
Juggernaut1985 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Modding forum > Legacy of War SSD Update