lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Jurassic Park
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-25-2005, 03:55 PM   #1
sargent_johnson
Rookie

Jurassic Park

ok,here it is.a Jurassic Park rpg thread.but this has a twist,as alot know.its in starwars,so we get to watch a wookie eaten by a tyrano.LOL.my characters brought a capital ship into hyperspace and out of the galaxy.

any character type is availeble,except for the hero units from the movies.meaning,for example,my characters a clone shapeshifter that isnt in the empire and is force-sensitive.use your imagination with creating a character.

fill out this format:
name:
species(optional):
specialty:
age(optional):
squad (optional):

just one thing:NO NUKES!

the capital ship came out of hyperspace,and i didnt see any other ships flying around where coroscant would be located.i saw nothing but a couple planets,possibly seven or eight."zeta 392,scan every one of these planets" i told one of my squadmembers.after a quick lifesign scan,he responded "theres nothing alive on any of these planets.." which i found incredibly strange."hey..what about that one,over there?" i asked,pointing to a greenish blue planet."scanning...scanning....." zeta said,right before the console exploded."ok.......lets not try scanning that planet again and just land somwhere" i told,in which he nodded his head.i walked over to the com and said over the intercom,"Omega squad,Delta squad,Alpha squad,and every other commando squad,get to the hanger and prepare to depart." i said.not long after that,we were crashing face first into the ground in the dropship.i tried to get up from the crash,but only had a crate end up nearly breaking my helmat.i blacked out afterwards,with a killer headache.

the covenant is invading!
sargent_johnson is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Community > Role-Playing Forum > Jurassic Park