lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Booted for team killing in SWBF2...are they crazy?!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-20-2005, 03:29 PM   #41
jimmypop86
Rookie

they can't even play on a pc dedicated server?

that sucks

damn microsoft

if you see norm online say hi
jimmypop86 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-20-2005, 03:47 PM   #42
Bane706
Rookie

Yeah, I've been running into so many little b*tches hosting that boot people for the most stupid reasons. Like Darth Groovy said, TK is off and when you team up with an allie and slaughter a few people they get pissed and boot you. Other trivial things like taking kills when someone is taking 10 minutes to hack and slash someone to death; I sweep in and end it quick w/ a saber charge. These winy people online that boot others b/c they're not playing fair is getting old. LIFE IS NOT FAIR, especially when you
suck at playing the game. Sorry thats my little rant for the month.

Bane706 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-20-2005, 06:52 PM   #43
Murf
Rookie

You can complain when it is intentional. On Conquest, following a guy who is shooting all the team mates in front of him and you watch and the only people he is killing is YOUR TEAM! That is obvious intentional. Also I got on board a troop transport that was full and this jerk named "adopt me!!" went the wrong way around our capital ship, then typed that he was going to ram the ship and kill us all. So he wasted about 2 minutes of our time, killed us, and laughed about it. Then proceeded to tell us how he likes to shoot down allies ships.

These jerks suck so bad at the game that they have to TK. To bad there isn't a way to mark these intentional TKs so they would be punished somehow.
Murf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-20-2005, 07:00 PM   #44
Murf
Rookie

Any number of people on one team killing anyone on another team is fair game. It is killing YOUR OWN TEAM MEMBER (intentionaly) that is insane. These jerks should be booted - they ruin the game for everyone.
Old 12-20-2005, 07:02 PM   #45
MachineCult
Vincit Amor Patria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf
On Conquest, following a guy who is shooting all the team mates in front of him and you watch and the only people he is killing is YOUR TEAM!
I see that stuff on Halo all the time, these weird guys just killing people in the spawning room, and you know what? We kill them on Halo. You remember their name and everyone kills them, and they leave.

"For where ever there is a n00b, there is MachineCult to make him cry and cringe."
- Halo_92

MachineCult is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-21-2005, 04:24 PM   #46
Murf
Rookie

Good idea. Although if people aren't watching close they may think you are the TKer.
Old 12-21-2005, 04:35 PM   #47
MachineCult
Vincit Amor Patria

It does happen occasionally but it doesn't ruin the game like the original TKer was. You broadcast it, "TKER2342 Is a teamkiller", i've seen it done, it puts an end to it quite quickly.

"For where ever there is a n00b, there is MachineCult to make him cry and cringe."
- Halo_92

MachineCult is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-21-2005, 05:51 PM   #48
zerted
Click Center of Circle: O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane706
...These winy people online that boot others b/c they're not playing fair is getting old. LIFE IS NOT FAIR...
Well, I don't like players who use unfair tactics, such as spawn camping with vehicles, but its part of the game. You have to know how to get out of any spot. I don't boot those people. Rather, I find it much more fun to discretely capture all the other CP posts while they torment one. Then they sunddly lose and have no idea why.

(I may not agree with thoughts posted under this name)
Looking for a mature clan? Checkout www.rdhclan.net
email/PM me for more info
zerted is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-03-2006, 04:55 PM   #49
Justus

I avoid random MP matches for this very reason, I learned my lesson in Jedi Knight - getting booted for being accused of cheating when I wasn't, now days I will only join games from friends or host games for my friends. People get mad and will make any excuse they can to justify their losing.

Justus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > General Discussion > Booted for team killing in SWBF2...are they crazy?!