lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Are You Stuck At Telos? -Spoiler-
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2006, 11:56 PM   #1
KenobiChronicle
Rookie

Lightbulb Are You Stuck At Telos? -Spoiler-

This should stop all those threads:

Help! I'm on the Telos Academy, and I just talked to Atris! Now, When I go back to the Room I came in through, I see Kreia and Atton and when I talk to them, I get something called a [Cheat Node] or something!
This is what caused it: When you came in, the Handmaiden talked to you. You replied "We mean no Harm" and you got Light Side points. this is a major glitch/bug. The only way to fix it is to go to your Auto Save. It should be the Telos Academy. Load that and reply with something else. If you're a lightsider (Probably Are) Reply with the response just above the Glitched up one. Then follow through with the LS options. It shouldn't be too much problem. It's a glitch caused by the patched version of the game.

Luckily, A Very Kind Modder Made a Mod a while back to fix it. You can get your hands on the patch and lots of other fixes and tweaks on this website. Or if you want to go directly to the patch, it's Here.

Edit by Darth333: Note that the proposed bugfix will only work if you load a savegame prior entering the academy. If you don't have any savegame from before entering the academy, you can save your game in a new slot and set the global variable 262TEL_Atton_Talk to 1 with KSE. KSE is available on our website: http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php. It's very easy to do and it takes no more than one minute. Here's a screenie of what it looks like: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...th333/glob.jpg

Last edited by KenobiChronicle; 01-08-2006 at 02:47 PM.
KenobiChronicle is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Are You Stuck At Telos? -Spoiler-